VOI. 10 Caravan...

Started by Outspeed, June 02, 2008, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outspeed

Hey So. Cal. Vipers, my name is Justin Davenport and I am a member of the Arizona region.  A handful of us will be caravanning out to Detroit in August for VOI. 10.  So we started wondering if anyone from So. Cal. plans to drive out East and if you would like to meet up.  I know it is only the beginning of June, but there nothing like planning ahead to get out of this hot Arizona sun!

Cheers,
Justin Davenport

ViperX

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the post.

Good idea to join up if possible.

Cathy and I are flying, so won't be much help.

I'll pass this along.

Dan

PCH VIPER

Hi Justin,
Thanks for the heads up.   Wow that's going to be a nice long drive for you guys.  How many hours of driving?
I think most of us are flying in (wishing that our cars were coming along).
See ya in Detroit.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

The long drive should be a blast! I think we are going to give ourselves three days because there are eight vipers from AZ slated to drive, along with an extended trailer hauling three more cars plus tires and parts. We are coordinating with other regions to meet up (sorry to hear a lot of So. Cal. isn't driving)...rumor has it your club is big on driving/racing!!! If anyone is planning on driving and would like to caravan, lets us know.

Justin Davenport
VCA - Arizona Region

Outspeed

With registration closed (or likely to be closed after this weekend), I was wondering if anyone changed their mind and is planning on driving out to Detroit? As, I am moving back to Southern California next weekend, I will likely be leaving for VOI. 10 from the Hotel Del, and traveling North to meet with up the Arizona and Nevada regions and then on to rendezvous with the Northern Regions. If there is any interest, let me know...if not, I will see some of you at Cars and Coffee in August.

Cheers,
Justin Davenport
1996 Viper GTS