Check out this Vette !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by PCH VIPER, May 10, 2008, 11:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Best plates ever on a Corvette.
(of course he owns a Viper too so he may be a little biased)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Yep,

Found that out at Willow Springs a few weeks ago ..... but we knew it all along.

Dan

viperCFP

That's a good one.  But do you think the average vette owner knows what an Asp is?

I found this license plate much easier to understand (I downloaded it from viperclub.org a while ago).  I believe the krafty owner of the car is also a Viper owner, hahaha.

Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

ViperX

Cathy and I walked into the local Chevy dealer today trying to get a look at the new Cobalt SS as a possible track car for her.

I couldn't help walking over to the 2008 Copper Z-06 in the showroom to check the window sticker.  82K and change, wow, that's a bunch of $$$$$ for a Vette.

As I'm reading the sticker, a salesman walks up and starts talking "That's the fastest production car in the world."  I quickly interrupted him with, sorry, but no it's not.   <F  The new Viper kicks it's butt.  He was speechless for a few moments and then went on to say that the Bugatti Veyron is also quicker but it's a million bucks!

Ha, I said, you can buy an 08 Viper for about the same as the vette!  >k

He walked away. 

Can't fit in a Cobalt, so we'll continue looking.

Dan  <2

SSSSE YA

Quote from: 488civ10 on May 12, 2008, 02:43:41 PM
That's a good one.  But do you think the average vette owner knows what an Asp is?

I found this license plate much easier to understand (I downloaded it from viperclub.org a while ago).  I believe the krafty owner of the car is also a Viper owner, hahaha.

Very cool plate......