2008 Viper Tragedy to Triumph - The True Story

Started by 1HOTACR, May 09, 2008, 02:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Glenn,

Hope you've got a chin strap on that sombrero.

Every time I try anything other than a tight fitting ball cap, it just flies off!   >s

Dan

1HOTACR

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Fortunately lynching as a form of justice went out of vogue a 120 years or so ago, but that would have been a capital crime if this was 1860!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

The wrecked '08 is being auctioned off as a salvaged title, parts car.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

The only parts on that car worth salvaging would be the carpet, the two rear wheels and tires and the dealer license plate frame.   Believe me the pictures don't show the real damage.  The whole thing (all four sides and top) were tweaked. Maybe Dodge can use it as a concept mid engine car.

Glenn
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

hemotox

Here's another dealer tragedy out of Petalum, Ca

PCH VIPER

At the rate the '08's are getting wrecked, they will be treasured classics by next year.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

AlbertFattal

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

ViperX

Viper club car control clinic coming on October 4 to CA Speedway.  Albert, please plan to come if you can and take some photos.

You may even get a shot at driving ..... a Viper through the cones.

Maybe we should invite some car dealership lot boys?  >k

Dan

Speedtactics

Wow this is a great story to tell Viper owners and future owners. I worked at a dealership for a few years and every car we got in we drove like we stole it. Glad I never ended up like these poor guys.
On the bright side there are more used parts on the market because of these yahoos. >g
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics