New to the forum!

Started by Pryme, March 20, 2008, 05:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pryme

Hi all,

I did not see a specific place to put a first post, so I decided here was as good a place as any.

My name is Mark and I live here in So Cal. I recently bought a Black 1995 RT/10 from a friend and fellow Viper owner.

Glad to be aboard and looking forward to meeting more owners at some gatherings and/or cruises.

Mark.

admin

Hey Mark,

You're not only new to the forum, you're a new Viper owner!!!  Ya Baby!!!   >3     

Glad to see you chatting, keep an eye on the events and come join us sometime  <2

Pryme

Yes, thank you.

Who is this? Dan? Cathy?

I will keep an eye out for upcoming events. and will join soon as well.

Thanks.

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the club  Mark !!

Whereabouts in So Cal are you?

Look forward to seeing you out at some of our events.

Lance

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Welcome Mark

This is the best car club you will ever find  ^2

But look out for  O O O he makes a bunch of stuff that will look great on your car  ^8
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Hey Mark,

You ought to come out to Willow this weekend with Rev, Cathy and I.

We'll have a group of Viper owners driving.  Our instructor for Saturday is the chief driving instructor for Viper Days.

We'll be running TCRA.

Dan

Pryme

Lance,

I am in Huntington Beach, thank you for the welcome.

Kala,

Thank you for the heads up but who is the little yellow guy with the long white beard? is that Santa with jaundice? ha.

Dan,

What time are you all leaving? staying at the same place as last time then?
I will call Michael about it.

Thanks for the welcomes all.

PCH VIPER

Hey Mark,
We are neighbors !  I'm in downtown HB.
We'll have to hook up sometime.

Lance

Pryme

I am sure we will see each other in HB I drive down pch a lot. I was just dt earlier tonight.
I am up by Warner and PCH.

Post a pic of your car so I know who to look for!

Here is mine.....

NK BREKR

Hey Mark,

You need to wash your car, the seagulls pooped on your license plate ^8.

Welcome to the club.

Pryme

hahaha yeah those dang birds. ;D

Pryme

Here are the new wheels on my car, what do you guys think over the stockers shown above?

20/19.....

admin

Nice pics Mark!   < I recognize the locations...  Will you be going to Duke's Brunch on Sunday April 27th?  You can show off your beauty!

PCH VIPER

Hey Mark,
I like the first picture.  Perfect timing with the Cobra in the background.   Funny thing is that guy lives down the street from me !

Pryme

I belive I will be coming down to Dukes for that, it will be nice to meet a few more Viper people.

I seen that Cobra coming down the road when I was setting up for the shot, so I thought, meh, I will get it in the pic, as the viper pays homage to that car, figured it would be a neat picture.