DUKE'S BRUNCH & POKER RUN - April 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Pryme

Dan,

I don't know how to play poker, wish I did though haha.

PCH VIPER

Don't hit if you have 18 or better and the dealer is showing a 6  ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Pryme

Nino Valmassoi

Ruth and Nino will attend Duke's and the porker run.  Watch out, Ruth is feeling lucky.  >3

65cuda

Carleton

Please include Carleton & Alis

Let us know where LA guys are meeting up.

Carleton

OriginalRoot

O Here I Am ! !  Don't go toooo Fast now, (My Viper is still getting painted,) If we come It would be a last minute thing... .. .We had a good time the last time we went,  I'm working on the new Wil Smith movie called "Seven Pounds"  usually by the end of the week we are filming nights,     Hope to see you guy's   joel. 

www.Joel-Larson.com

PCH VIPER

Good to see they let you back on the forum Joel !!  ;D

Hope you guys can make it out.

AlbertFattal

I'll be there - If you need help, I'll be able to man one of the locations!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

admin

Hey all - if you're interested in caravaning into Duke's we have two meeting points - one South of Duke's and one North of Dukes - so pick your poison:

If you'd like to caravan from SOUTH OC, meet at the Shady Canyon Starbucks about 8:15AM - we'll depart at 8:30AM   click here for map

If you'd like to caravan from NORTH OC - THIS INCLUDES ALL OF YOU LA GUYS TOO, meet at the Chevron Station on the Corner of Seal Beach Blvd. and Westminster Ave about 8:30AM - depart at 8:45AM  --  This is 10-miles from Duke's and will take you along PCH - it's a nice way to enter Duke's!  click here for map

redtanrt10

Cathy,

we'll be there, Mike & Diann Buckingham

ViperX

My Black car has been in the shop for quite a while (again).

Maybe it'll make it to Dukes too!!!

Dan

PCH VIPER

truewest

hi stephanie,
how are you? heard alot obout you from my husband, yosi....we are looking forward to getting together on the 27th....regarding the meeting place did you mean starbuck's on avenida and erbes??? pls write back
to; [email protected]
thanks,
see you soon!!!