DUKE'S BRUNCH & POKER RUN - April 27, 2008

Started by admin, January 15, 2008, 01:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertFattal

I haven't yet uploaded some images, but HEMOTOX put up a bunch of GREAT imagines along with lance! they are the best when it comes to instant ASAP posting of events <K

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

ViperX

Nice to see everyone again, it's been a while for us.

Nice to see some new folks, hope we didn't scare any of them off!!!!!

Dan

NK BREKR

I'll echo the other members praise...great job organizing and adding extra enthusiasm with the Poker run, especially since I walked away with a new VIPER!

Excellent job on the pictures Lance and Eric, Albert we want to see those pics  <1

PCH VIPER

Art's new Viper...............

Ben and Peter taking it for a test drive.

Hey Art, you better get new tires for that one too.  They look like hardwood to me.  :D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Art ROCKS   <u

That little viper has that fall orange color to it, perhaps indicating the upcoming Great Pumpkin Run Trophy or Mascot ???

Great time seeing so many new people, I feel I need to reaply as a new member.  Of course I knew the usual Viper-oholics i.e. OGO (Dave's Big Brakes), PCH VIPER, Dan and Cathy, Tim, and a few others, but everyone else I had no clue who they were.  Now if PCH VIPER can tie names to above faces, I may feel like a regular member.   >3

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Rumor is out that the "2008 Great Pumpkin Run Pace Car" was seen yesterday on the streets of Huntington Beach???

truewest

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 27, 2008, 08:23:01 PM
A big "Welcome" to the new faces !
We all hope you guys had a great time and continue to join us for future events.

PLEASE help me out with your names....

Yosi and Mickey

Jim and Laurie?

Jim and Glenda

Drew and Casey

truewest

Quote from: truewest on April 28, 2008, 09:41:23 PM

thanks so much!!! we had a great time despite the heat!!!! we look forward to another meeting... great pictures...we thank everyone that put so much effort to making this a fun event!!! until the next one!!!
mickey & yosi

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

hemotox

BTW, there is a black on black 08 viper convertible, no stripes at Big Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, was out there today, great car, but I have a black car already.  Looking for a Snake Skin Green coupe with stripes !  >h