Discussions about a Club Weekend in Vegas ????

Started by hemotox, January 14, 2008, 04:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

We had some excellent discussions at Coogie's on Sunday about the possibility of a So Cal Viper Weekend in Vegas around the 1st week of October??? This would depend on what VCA wants to do this year for a VOI, but the table I was at was nearly uniformly positive for a Club Weekend in Vegas, perhaps cooridnating with the Nevada and Arizona Clubs?  All this is simply way early in the discusison pre-planning period, and would depend heavily on what Dan and Cathy decide is feasible once they return from Phoenix VCA meeting this coming weekend. But if you are interested in exploring the possibility of a Vegas Viper Venue Weekend in the fall of 08, please comment.  If we get enough positive responses, may be will happen.   <m

Where is OGO???

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Yep,

It would be nice to determine an interest level so that we can plan accordingly.

This could be a fun "long weekend" with maybe a trip to a local road race track (not the speedway, too many walls) along with an autocross and some social events.

Other ideas?

Dan

PS  Where is  O ?

PCH VIPER

Lori said she's in !!!!!!

Gee, I hope she lets me tag along.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

We need the "Don Diego - El Zoro" of the San Diego Vipers to add his comments.  OGO, where for art thou on this topic? <H

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

black beauty

>r  I'm interested!  When we were at Mopars at the Strip in March '08, Marko, the pres. of the Nevada Viper club said the Nevada Corvette club had invited them(the Nev. Viper club), to join them at the LVMS.  I think Dan should call Marko & set things up!  I believe Pam & Paul Winters would be interested also.  I just LOVE that dragstrip!   <2

BTW Hemotox, right now, we have AT LEAST 680 to the back wheels, but we need to get it dyno'd to be exact, because we just got 373 gears 

racecars

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 14, 2008, 08:33:53 PM
Lori said she's in !!!!!!

Boy is that an UNDERSTATEMENT

Just don't get in her way ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8

OGO has been busy >m and really needed a NAP  <F

Oct is out >1 we have 2 events already >1 Nov looks really good right now >v

OGO  O O O

NK BREKR

Art's interested in Vegas especially if it's in November. >v

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

black beauty

>m  Well, gee!  Those of us who are interested could do both, Oct. AND Nov. >w

Kadeuces

We're in.  Love to test out the car on track 15.
either month works.
kobi and angelica