Started by racecars, December 24, 2007, 09:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

>1

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone

Oh Great One  O O O

PCH VIPER

Dear Santa,
For the most part, I've stayed out of trouble and tried my hardest to be kind to others....even if they are driving a Corvette.  Traditionally, I write to you this time of year with my list of things that I would like for Christmas.  But not this year.  This year, my wish is for my wife. 
She has given me the ability to do so many things this year with the Viper Club and for that I am truly grateful.  While I'm off with having fun on club events, she stays home to tend to the girls and always has dinner ready when I get home.  She never asks for anything in return. 
I know that what she would REALLY like to get for Christmas is a brand new shiny black 2008 Viper ACR with a single blue stripe.  She really likes the aggressive styling and looks of the ACR and she is convinced that the 1000 lb of down force will make her trips around town taking the girls here and there much faster and sure footed.

She is very deserving of this and would be so happy.

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Claus !!

Sincerely,
Lance

P.S.  Please make sure that the car is delivered and ready to go before Viper Days in February...Thanks again.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vypr Phil

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

Many thanks to Dan and Cathy Everts for turning 2007 into a very special year for all of us here at SoCal VCA and to Lance Kouchi for taking and posting so many great event pictures here and on his website, allowing those of us who missed any event to vicariously participate in "Virtual Time Delay"!

"Member Of The Year" well deserved Lance!

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

racecars

>1

Hey Lance  >8

I hope that work's ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8 ^8 >4

OGO  O O O

Kala

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!

Dai & I have had a great time this last year, and look forward to more Viper  <m Fun in the coming year!

Lance, you are one of a kind my man  <u

May we all find ACR order sheets,  under the tree  >2 >2
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Dear Santa,
I was just informed by my wife that she did not win at Pechanga last night and no longer has any money left to gas up her ACR  ^4

So instead of a new ACR....... I'd like to just wish you and everyone else a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS  and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Thanks for a great 2007 and here's to another great year in 2008 !!!!

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures