Anyone with a high milage blue and white want to trade vipers?

Started by LS6 Molester, November 09, 2007, 04:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LS6 Molester

i dont care how many miles are on the car, as long as everything works and its a clean title.

i have a new built twin turbo gtsr engine that i was going to drop into my car but didnt want to deal with the hassle of selling my equipment once removed. i figured trading cars would be easier as mine is complete and everything is in excellent condition.

I have a 97 red gts with vinyl silver stripes 30k miles. paxton polished supercharger with standard pulley. upgraded intercooler, tinted windows, svs short shifter, borla cat back, lowered 1" everything else is factory. interior is excellent and so is the exterior with the exception of under the front bumper scrapes. i have the factory exhaust and headers too. car makes over 700hp/tq with no problems. clean title and in my name

i know i could sell my car and buy a blue and white, which i am trying to do as well but there are no blue and whites for sale around here so im tryin this approach. so if you have one or know of someone that might be interested let me know. all the upgrades i have done cost almost 20k$.