Oct 21st -- 2nd Annual Nino's BBQ & Run

Started by admin, September 17, 2007, 06:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Nino & Ruth's 2nd Annual Run & BBQ  --  SUNDAY - October 21st

There will be a run through the hills followed by a BBQ at Nino and Ruth's home.  Following are some of the good eats to expect...

Appetizers - Chips and Dips - Hamburgers - Hot Dogs - Chicken Breast - Veggies - Soda - Water - Beer - Wine - Champagne - and of course, DESSERTS  :D

Nino's BBQ will be hot and raring to go by noon - You're welcome to drive straight to his home or join in on the run first. 

Nino's & Ruth's Place:
35234 Quartz Street, Yucaipa, 92399
H: 909-790-0016  C: 951-218-3209
Email: [email protected]

Click here for map to Nino's

FOR THE RUN:  Meet at 9AM at the Shell off 15 North & Temescal Canyon (Tom's Farm) just South of the 91 FWY
Click here for map

PLEASE, PLEASE - let us know if you'd like to go so Nino & Ruth can plan the food.

Desert Runners and Hungry Munchers so far:

Dave Cawthorne
Richard & Charlene
Lance Kouchi
Dan & Cathy
Dave & Lisa
Anthony Matranga & Family
Preston
Carleton & Alis
Trinh & Magy
Randy  Begin ??
Paul /  Pam
Niz  +  1

racecars

Can't wait ;D deviled egg's >1 Nino & Ruth put on a great spread ^1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Lance, OGO was waiting for the "Details to follow"  ^8
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

>2 >2 >2 >2

Meeting time 9AM at the Shell off 15 North & Temescal Canyon (Tom's Farm) just South of the 91 FWY

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

black beauty

<9  This one's a definate go!  Count us in, we'll be there with bells on!  Unfortunately, we won't have our snake >1, but maybe we can chase you guys in our roadster <2

Carleton

Please count Carleton & Alis in for this one.

Thanks!

Carleton

viper bill 47

Sorry we can't make it. Our family has a Chula Vista Yacht Club fishing tournament that weekend. Thanks Bill, Tina, Cassy O'Connell

Texas_Venom

Wish I could make this one. I wont be getting my car back until that weekend. I will have to get her spit shined for the Heart Castle run. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Tho

goldenvenom

Hi all,
Magy and I would like to attend.  We will go straight to Nino's house.
Thanks Nino and Ruth!
Trinh

PCH VIPER

THANK YOU RUTH and NINO !!!!!

The lunch and RC car competition made fighting the strongs winds well worth it !

PCH VIPER

More pics

PCH VIPER

more pics