Anyone with a trailer and a little time?

Started by Texas_Venom, September 04, 2007, 06:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas_Venom

I beleive I threw a rod in my 04 Viper yesterday. The Santa Barbara Dodge people are trying to give me the run around and are saying they will not fix it under warranty. after contacting Bill pemberton at Woodhouse I found out that Dan Craigan is contracted through them to work on the motor. I am tryingot find out if anyone hasa trailer and would mind helping me get it down to DC performance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you can, send me a message and let me know. I will contact you to work out the date. hopefully this all gets resolved and I get the car back in time for the Hearst Castle run I would hate to miss it with it being so close to home. Thanks.

Thom Pettigrew

PCH VIPER

Hey Thom,
Have you talked to Dan Cragin yet?   Ask him about the flatbed service that they use.   If you can't find anyone with a trailor....this might be the easiest alternative.

My buddy has a trailer....I'll check with him to see if I could possibly borrow it.   Problem for me is that weekdays are pretty hard,  Maybe early this Sat??

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Texas_Venom

I will be talking to Dan this morning. I will aask him about their flatbed. That would be the best option if its available. I know the tow service from Santa Barbara would be pretty pricy to say the least. I will let you know what I find out when I talk to him. Thanks.

Thom

Kala

Hey Thom

I have a 20' Haulmark. I'm storing some computers & stuff in it right now, but that could be taken out.

I'm not walking yet... Had foot surgery last week... I go to USC today, maybe I'll get to drive soon  ^1

If you can't find another reasonable way, to get your car to DC let me know. I'll try to work it out...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

NK BREKR

Hey Thom,

How many miles is it from Santa Barabara to DC Performance.  I have a AAA membership (auto club) that entitles me to a 100-mile tow per year, I'll call and ask if I can use it.

Art

Texas_Venom

Hey everyone. I really appreciate the offers. I talked to Dan today at DC and it is taken care of. He has a driver that will come pick it up and take it back to his shop. Hopefully it will work out and I will get the car back in time to see everyone on the Hearst Castle run... if not sooner. Thanks again for the offers and hope to see you all soon. I might even drive my little Infiniti down this Saturday for the Malibu meet to say hi. It wont be the same though without the Viper.

Kala I hope you get well soon. Its not good to let that Viper sit around too long.   ::)

Thom

ViperX

Hey Thom,

Glad DC could help.

Hey Kala,

If you don't have a battery tender on your car already, you should likely get one.  These cars draw the battery down pretty quickly when they sit.

Get well,

Dan