Free photos of your Viper

Started by ViperX, July 31, 2007, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

To all Viper owners:

The following is an email that I received from a young man who is interested in taking photos of Vipers.  In exchange, he'll give you one or two free retouched photos of your car.  Please read the email below and respond if you are interested.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Dan,

That's great.  I'm located in Santa Barbara, but am willing to travel.  I'll give one or two free retouched photo quality prints in exchange to each member for letting me take pictures of their car.

Please inform your members that the car will need to be clean and waxed.  I'll need to know where the
member(s) is located, how far they're willing to travel (for shooting locations), and what color the car is before I start shooting.  I'll take pictures of each car for about an hour and a half from just before sunset to maybe 45 mins after depending on the light.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Adam Morris
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can email Adam Morris at: [email protected]

Dan

Kala

Dan do we know anything about Adam?  <7

Is he better than Lance?  ^2 LOL  >6
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Hi Kala,

Only what you have read.

He emailed the club looking for Vipers to photograph.

Dan

Texas_Venom

You can let him know I am interested when I get my car back. Is he wanting me to bring a 19 year old model too or is he providing one??? >2

ViperX

If you can swing it, why not have two, models that is? ^2