Best route to Washington state

Started by 65cuda, July 23, 2007, 03:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

65cuda

Hello all,
I am anticipating being home from Iraq by December.   >2  Once I get back I am considering taking the Viper on a cruise up the coast to Washington.  I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for a Viper friendly winter route for getting there.  The last time I took the I-5 in June, it was still crazy cold in the mountains of Norcal/southern Oregon.  I definitely need to avoid snow/ice conditions.  Any help would be appreciated.

Curtis, Red 94 RT/10

Kala

Hey Curtis

Where in WA state? Staying along the coasts would probably be the best way. Take your time, stop when roads are wet...

I tried once to drive a Prowler over Loveland pass Colorado, in Sept.  ^8   Didn't make it... Ended up going thru NM/AZ  ^8  sitting under an overpass for hours waiting for the rain to stop  <1  That poor little car was leaking water around every window seal  <3 
I would do it again though  ;D

Thanks for your service.   ^3
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D