Engine Breather (Puke Tank) Kit 96-02 from Dave's Big Brakes

Started by racecars, July 21, 2007, 08:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

>2  >2  >6
Another Great product from Dave's Big Brakes

This kit is for the problem of oil entering the intake system thru the PCV & Valve Covers >1
Under heavy braking, oil builds up in the lifter valley and gets sucked up into the intake. This causes damage to your engine over time <3

DVS-030 Engine Breather & Valve Cover vent  system helps reduce this problem.
This kit comes with a new s/s valve cover vent tube(#6) and dumps any oil into the Puke Tank, and a custom hose for the PCV valve to dump any excess oil into the Puke Tank. It comes with a custom built Puke Tank with baffles, and all mounting hardware.

DVS-030 Engine Breather Kit  $279.95

Below pictures are the proto type installed without the clamps that are needed, I take new pictures on Monday with the full install process <2

These kits are now in stock >2 & Yes Lance you get the first one ^9 ^9 ^9 <1

www.davesbigbrakes.com

also see my ads under VENDORS on this forum, & on the VCA forum under New Products and Supplier Specials

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

racecars

Hey Lance,

You can make it any color you want ^8 it's called paint >1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9

Kala

Quote from: racecars on July 21, 2007, 08:04:08 PM

Another Great product from Dave's Big Brakes

There you go again OGO  >:(
Hatin on the Gen III owners  >1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

Hey Kala,

I have a new part for your SRT, >2 and it's onsale right now >1

See below pictures <2 and also under vendors specials where I posted this sale on July 14th  >1

This is a underdrive billet crankshaft pulley kit, and includes the belt and mounting hardware <1 It weighs 1.3 lbs less than the stock steel pulley.

I also have in the works >1 a DOT S/S Brake Flexline Kit >2 for 2003-2006 Vipers <9 <9

Retail $249.95
www.davesbigbrakes.com

Sale price $219.95

Kala

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Ok... Humor me now...

It looks sweet, would look sweeter in Blue  but >1

What does a pulley do for me?

I'm asking seriously... Really...  ??? ???
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

racecars

^8 ^8 ^8

Blue ^6
This pulley weighs 1.3 lbs less than your steel one, less rotating mass, same one that's  on the comp cpe's, improves water flow at high RPM's, PLUS it's pretty >2 >2 >2

Kala

OK I'll take one w/belt  ^1

Now can I have it in Blue ?  ^8 >2

Send me a PM re: payment

As a bonus, I will let you install it as a tech seminar at the club picnic too  <2 <2  ^1 ^1 ^1

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Kala on July 25, 2007, 08:02:21 PM
As a bonus, I will let you install it as a tech seminar at the club picnic too  <2 <2  ^1 ^1 ^1

I'll bring the camera to document the step by step !!!   <1

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 25, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

I'll bring the camera to document the step by step !!!   <1

Yeah Lance!

Do you think this will be a rude awakening for OGO this morning?  ^8

We're all conspiring against you Dave...  >2

PCH VIPER

:-X        Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!          :-X

Don't let the cat out of the bag............OGO likes to get REVENGE !!!

racecars

OK I'll take one w/belt  ^1

Now can I have it in Blue ?  ^8 >2

Send me a PM re: payment

HMMMMMMM >1 been a long day <1 just noticed your order >2 & sent you a invoice <2 need your full shipping info, or I can bring it Sat if your coming to Petersen's ^6

Just let me know <1 thanks for your order ^1

Big Brake Dave <2 >7

racecars

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 26, 2007, 08:48:18 AM
:-X        Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!          :-X

Don't let the cat out of the bag............OGO likes to get REVENGE !!!

Hey Lance  >1

that's right dude ^8 OGO is a east coaster >1 and revenge is sweet <9 <9

See ya Sat >2

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

Kala

Payment sent.... I didn't sign up for the Peterson Museum....

I'll see you at the Club Picnic.... At the Tech Seminar you agreed to give  >2

racecars

Hey Kala,

What seminar >4 That's a Lance deal <1

Do you want me to mail your parts to you? or just bring to the picnic >5

Let me know <1

Oh Great One  ^9 ^9 ^9