K-1 Speed Pictures

Started by PCH VIPER, June 17, 2007, 07:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

<2
The K-1 Speed event was Awesome!!    This was a SoCal VCA Member's only sponsored event and was worth every penny of our annual membership !

Dan and Cathy along with the staff at K-1 put on an incredibly organized event which was filled with some great racing, spectacular lunch, and more great memories with friends in the '07 year.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Living proof that Dave does in fact HAVE a WIFE !!! (affectionately known as the Cupholder)   It was a pleasure meeting Renee.    I wish you both all the best in your promotion and relocation.  You will be missed !!!     
We'll miss Dave too....but we saw him all the time so it won't be that big of a deal  ;D  Just Kidding Buddy, the club is losing a long time friend, promoter and supporter for sures.

PCH VIPER

The K-1 Speed facility is quite simply put.....First Class

We got signed in and went through a quick briefing of the days event.

Then we hit the track for some RACING.

We went out in groups of 8 for qualifying.  Once everyone finished qualifying, they placed us in groups of 8, from fastest to slowest.

Despite rumors of payoffs, Yours Truly, qualified with the fastest lap time of 21.92 and got the treasured Pole Position !    >2

PCH VIPER

It's too bad they made us wear full faced helmets.
I guarantee that there is a grin from ear to ear hidden behind it in every one of these pictures

PCH VIPER

As always......I took a ton of pictures ( over 200 ) and they are posted on my site.

www.kouchicentral.com

To all who let me win.... THANK YOU !!!!   ;D    Your check is in the mail.

K-1 Kouchi

edogg

It was a BLAST!!!! Thanks guys for setting this up!!!

Thanks for showing me the line Lance. Couldnt of done it without you buddy! >2 >2

ViperX

All right, all of you guys that had faster laps times than I did at K1 (and that was a bunch of guys) need to talk your wives into letting you take the Viper out to the track - you're ready for the next step.  Those of you that ran slower than I did, you can come out too (I need someone to pass!)

We're still trying to get a group of Viper owners to go to the TCRA event at Willow Springs on September 22 and 23.  We have about 5 or 6 Vipers planning to attend so far.  Check out their website at www.touringcarclub.com, sign up, and come out and learn to drive your Viper on the track.  These are time trials just like we ran at K1.  These are not races.

If we can get enough drivers, we'll rent a garage and have some fun.

FYI, TCRA has instructors and run groups based upon track experience, so you can start slowly if you'd like.

Check out the thread under track events.

Dan  <2