Meguiar's, where your car is the Star! June 3rd. 2007

Started by Newport Viper, May 14, 2007, 10:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

This is your chance to have your car in a TV commercial!!!!

We need one RED 1997-2002 Coupe. This will be the center focus of the shoot. ( We are not looking for a car with perfect paint. Need one with some swirls on the hood.)

Need a few other Viper's also....

We also need other "cruise worthy" cars.

If you have a muscle cars, import, or other custom ride that you would like in the commercial, let me know ASAP.

I would like to get a breakfast together before the shoot.

Even if you don't have a car for the shoot, and would like to attend....please let me know!

This will be a MEMBERS ONLY event. Members did a great job supporting the Meguiar's detail day event. For that, Meguiar's called us up for this! Thank you!

Send pics of your cars. I will forward.

Any questions email me.

David

[email protected]

I have had one of my cars in a shoot with them and it was very cool! Product bribes too!

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Very Cool Dave

You should contact Foose and see about having one of his cars that were in need of help show up for a "Special Guest Appearance"
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Dave,

Let me know when you get some additional details.  We need to support this.

I can have a car or two there for the back ground.  My GTS is a red with silver stripes.  After 20 or so track days, it needs some paint work but does have a clear bra, so not so good for this shoot.

Lance,

Good idea.  Maybe we can get Chip some additional exposure.

Dan 8)

racecars

Hey Dave,

Old RaceYellow  ??? is always available <1

Newport Viper

Thanks for you support guys!

Meguiar's would be a great company to align our club with!  <1

Please send pics of your cars, so I can forward them to Meguiar's.

Email any of your friends with a Red GTS asap!

Lance ask Chip if he wants to use the '69. ( Although in his shop, it looks like he uses Mother's products..) Maybe he will let you borrow it for a day!?
04 SRT-10

racecars

Hey Dave,

Pictures sent <1 <1

Newport Viper

Thanks for everyone's replies.

I am waiting on the productoin company for time and place, we have a nice mix of all types of cars for the shoot!

Gonna be a fun AM!  (Sunday June 3)   <1 <2

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Thanks for everyone's patience. Call time will be between 8- 8:30 AM.  Still waiting on location!

04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Hey Dave,

Is it to late to show up for this event?  I'll talk to you more about it on Saturday.  Really glad you were able to make it.

Newport Viper

Art,

You can still come.

Waiting on location permit for the shoot!  Again, THANKS for everyone's patience.

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Call time is when the filming will begin on Sunday. 8-8:30 AM

There was some confusion as to what this meant.

04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Final Update!

Hi Everyone,

I have the final details for the TV commercial shoot. It will take place at Lacy Park.    http://www.ci.san-marino.ca.us/lacy.htm

Please arrive at 8:15 to start getting the cars wiped down.  Of course, Meguiar's will provide us with all the product we need. ;)

We will then line up the cars at 8:30, for the shoot. ( From what I know, the commercial will be a "car show" setting.)

Meguiar's will be giving us free products, and a copy DVD of the TV Commercial !!!!!!

Because of this being a Sunday AM, please keep the noise down on approach to a minimum.

Again, this is open to anyone that wants to have a fun morning! You can put your car in it or just drop by!

Lacy Park
1500 Virgina Road
San Marino, Ca 91108

Google Map
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1500+Virginia+Rd,+San+Marino,+Los+Angeles,+California+91108,+United+States&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.704107,93.691406&ie=UTF8&cd=1&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

There is a Denny's on Historic Route 66, if anyone want to meet there for a quick bite to eat.  We will pull out of there at 8:00... optional

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1500+Virginia+Rd,+San+Marino,+Los+Angeles,+California+91108,+United+States&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.704107,93.691406&ie=UTF8&cd=1&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

If you have any questions please call or email me.

Please Confirm...

David

949-306-4240
04 SRT-10

ViperX

Hey Dave,

Good info.  How long will they want to keep our cars if we get into the "line up"?

Dan 8)

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Hey Dave,
Good job setting this up.
I wish I could make it, but my little one has a ballet performance and a piano recital on Sunday.

Have fun.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures