Every Other Month Cruises

Started by hemotox, March 09, 2007, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

We need some cruises this year.  Anyone have a suggestion?  I need to get my viper out for a run with fellow club members (its a 2001 GTs and I have 5000 miles on it).  PCHVIPER, we need some fresh ideas for a weekend cruise destination, overnighter, etc.?  It can be a pick-up cruise with just some web site notice.  Possibilities, 101 Coast Cruise, Hearst Castle over nighter, Bakersfield and Lake Isabella, Laughlin, Anza Borrega Desert, Palm Springs, Palms to Pines Hwy, etc.  Comments?

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Vypr Phil

EJ

Interested in a 2-day couples cruise to Cambria, some Wine Tasting and Wineries Tour (can arrange limo ride) and other fun endeavers like you mentioned in your post Hearst Castle, Big Sur, etc..?

Just spent an extended week-end there and talked to the hotel manager where I stayed about reserving a block of rooms.  He routinely does it for car clubs (Central Cal Vipers have been there as well).

PM me for more info.

Phil
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
You must have read my mind!!
I'm actively working on a couple of really cool events that should come together shortly. 
Details will be posted on the site.   

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance,

Looks like Big Brakes Dave has a good cruise on the 31st of March, I will be out of town.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008