Impromptu run to Cambria to meet some N.Cal Viper friends

Started by Bad News, March 04, 2007, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad News

Hey, anyone interested in running up to Cambria on April 21 (Sat.) on an overnight run?  We've recently moved from N.Cal area to Vista and are meeting 4 other couples from the Sacramento and Bay area in their Vipers in Cambria.  We wanted to ride up from Vista with other Vipers to make our end of the trip more fun.  Very informal, just lots of fun and a great group of friendlies from NorCal.  Call us if interested so we can work out where to meet for the ride!  We'll do some checking for hotel/motels; so far we've found one with a great restaurant/bar and evening music for entertainment that might work out.  Paul and Pam Winters - 760-631-0556 or email at [email protected]
'01 Red RT10

ViperX

FYI, we have a Meguiars Detail day on April 21 for those of us that like to clean and polish our cars.

For those of us that don't, this sounds like fun.

Dan 8)

Vypr Phil

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Texas_Venom

I am interested. Cambria is only 2 hours north of me so it would be an easy run. I will also have a friend in from Calgary and I was looking for somewhere to take her. Just let me know the details and we will be there.