Main Menu

AutoCrave

Started by Texas_Venom, February 17, 2007, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas_Venom

I just found out about a car show today in Pomona so I am heading down. Its called Auto Crave and its a big import tour like Hot Import Nights. I will be taking my Viper of course. But I thought I would get the word out in case any of you want to go. Here is the link.

http://www.autocraveonline.com/

<1

PCH VIPER

How was the show?   Got any pictures of the cars or models?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Texas_Venom

The show was pretty good. There were a lot of cars there... it was actually bigger than I thought it was going to be. I will be posting some pictures tomorrow when I get my camera back.

Thom

Banzai Ben

Hey Texas Venom,

Thanks for letting us know about the show. I also went to check it out yesterday and it was pretty cool. Lots of wild tuner cars and girls but unfortunately no Vipers. I will also post some pics after I figure out how.

Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

I'm posting these pictures for 2thDoc. 
He went to the AutoCrave show and from the looks of it, he and his son had a great time.
Thanks for sharing them with us !

See you soon!

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Thanks Lance. Sorry the pics are not so clear. Either I'm not a very good photographer or I can blame it on the camera. Probably a little of both. I guess I had more pics of girls than cars because a... there were no Vipers present. Is that a good excuse?
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

Pretty weak excuse Ben.

I wish they were larger!

Dan 8)