Main Menu

Viper Days Feb '07 pictures

Started by PCH VIPER, February 05, 2007, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Here are just a few of the pictures I took at Viper Days.
In all, I took over 200 pictures which is pretty good considering how much time I spent on the track and in the classroom.

I cannot say enough about this event and how it really should be a mandatory requirement for ALL viper owners to attend.  It is designed to teach car control.  Once you learn and apply what is taught, lap times drop, and the car glides through the corners. 

I don't want to bog down the site with all the pictures so here are just a few.

Go to www.kouchicentral.com and click on Viper Days to see more pictures.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vypr Phil

Great pictures Lance! ;D

Everybody, check out www.kouchicentral.com, relax, take in the great pictures and enjoy the music. 8)

Thanks Lance for so generously sharing your photo collection.  :o

You are a class act!  :)
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Banzai Ben

Hey Lance,

Awesome pictures! It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you at the event. Thanks for all the info on Dave's big brake upgrade. I'm seriously considering doing the same thing because I almost went off the track on Saturday when I went into a corner too hot after stomping on the brakes and having them fade. Hope to see you and the others at the next event.

Thanks again.

Ben K.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the club Ben.
It was a pleasure meeting you as well and I look forward to seeing you at more of the SoCal events.
Take care and see you soon.
Lance

Kala

Hey Lance

Thanks for the pix  8)

I was so bummed I couldn't be there this time...

Gotta feel for the GT owner!!!  :o 
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Thanks Kala.
You have GOT TO DO THIS in March.  If you thought VOI track time was great.....Viper Days track time was a 100 times better.
I cannot tell you how much I learned in such a short amount of time.

Best part was.......I didn't even Spin Out!    (okay...so I wasn't going fast enough to spin out, but trust me it was plenty fast enough for me !!!)

You and Dai take care and see you soon!

Lance