(OLD)2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Owners Get Together - Malibu

Started by admin, February 05, 2007, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Club did that a year or so ago and hit a traffic jam on the 101 for about 2 hrs.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

I would suggest breakfast at Coogie's in Malibu, then PCH to 101 to the 150 and up to Los Olivos and the Fess Parker Winery for a wine tasting then back through Solvang and back on the 101 or over night Solvang or SBarbara?

hemotox

Special Spy Photos Inc. of OriginalRoot's Cutsomized 97 Shelby Blue/White Burn-out GTS Viper have been obainted clandestinely!  Source resources cannot be disclosed but below is the 2009 Viper DC Performance Conversion for OriginalRoot's GTS coupe to a ragtop. 
>2

OriginalRoot

Do I Sense a... .. . Nervous Anxious Anticipation?  :-\ Don't Be Fooled, These are Early development Photos(Prototype)
There have been many changes, Those PIX are from the early 60's.  Keep Digging... .. . But NOW I Know,  jl

hemotox

<2 ^1 ;D ;D ;D

I like it, I bet is is faster than the two wheeler you were on the other day!  EJ

PCH VIPER

The paparazzi took these pictures !!!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

PCH VIPER,

Those papparazzi sure know how to capture pictures of the rich and famous!  I didn't know OriginalRoot was Batman too???

I hope we can keep up on the August 11 cruise into Ojai, that new customized Viper looks awesome!   >3 >3 <2

ViperX

We're likely in for Coogies, not so sure about Ojai.

Dan 8)

hemotox

Dan,

Are you perhaps a little intimitated by OriginalRoot's new Viper RT/10 convertable?  I must admit that it is an awesome machine, and very appropriate for OriginialRoot, as long as her doesn't wear that tight leather stuff!  But you White SRT-10 coupe should be able to keep up.  You know Lance will be there!  All the way, if we could only find Viper Events 5 days a week, then Lance could just do his regular work the other two days!!!   >2 ^8 <2

ViperX

Yeah,

That new ride of Joels is fierce looking.  Might just have to bring my 600 hp GTS (track car) and put some road race tires on it to keep up with Original Root!

Dan <2

PCH VIPER

I'm voting for breakfast at Coogies and a run on Mulholland.

I would still like to do the run to Ojai or Pine Mountain....but with the given distance...it may take some planning and coordinating to get more than just a handful of Vipers out for this one.

I guess we should see who is available for the 11th.

Lance
Tom and Shawn
Dan and Cathy
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

OriginalRoot

WOW ! Ya Go Away for a day or two... .. . I'm Overwhelmed,-  You Guy's ARE NERVOUS <3! ! ! BUT Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!
D C P  May not have my car ready by the 11th, So sittin around BSin in Malibu is all I will be able to do... .. . New shocks had the wrong springs rate, SO- they have been sent back to Germany, and now waiting...

Lance & Dan,  Don't worry... .. .  <9  Gotta go NOW !  I'm on HEROES - NBC Monday's @ 9:00 P.M.
     I start at 04:30 A.M.  KISSES... .. .   DARTH. :-*

NK BREKR

Quote from: PCH VIPER on July 31, 2007, 08:14:47 PM
I'm voting for breakfast at Coogies and a run on Mulholland.

I would still like to do the run to Ojai or Pine Mountain....but with the given distance...it may take some planning and coordinating to get more than just a handful of Vipers out for this one.

I guess we should see who is available for the 11th.

Lance
Tom and Shawn
Dan and Cathy

I'm with Lance.  It's going to be good to get out and do a run.

ViperX

Hey Joel,

What shocks did you go with?

Adjustable ride height, compression and rebound?

What spring rates front / rear?

Dan <2

Vypr Phil

Quote from: OriginalRoot on July 31, 2007, 08:28:55 PM
WOW ! Ya Go Away for a day or two... .. . I'm Overwhelmed,-  You Guy's ARE NERVOUS <3! ! ! BUT Very COOL!!!!!!!!!!
D C P  May not have my car ready by the 11th, So sittin around BSin in Malibu is all I will be able to do... .. . New shocks had the wrong springs rate, SO- they have been sent back to Germany, and now waiting...

Lance & Dan,  Don't worry... .. .  <9  Gotta go NOW !  I'm on HEROES - NBC Monday's @ 9:00 P.M.
     I start at 04:30 A.M.  KISSES... .. .   DARTH. :-*

Hey Joel,

You can ride with me (and lead the "Crusade of the Mighty Viper Warriors" from the passenger seat for a change), I will bring you back to Coogies at the end of the run so you can fetch your other vehicle there for your return home if interested.

One warning: there has been a lot of "Law Enforcement Personnel" on Mulholland Highway on week-ends recently.

Phil :)

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"