DC Parts Friday Flashes

Started by Lyle, February 02, 2007, 12:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle

DC Parts has committed to at least one new product release and or shop specials weekly.  Please check every Friday for new products and specials.

Two new products for February 2th:

Dodge Viper 92-02
Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel

Dodge Viper 92-02
Performance Transmission Crossmember and Mount

These products are in stock for immediate shipment.

Please contact Dan or Lyle at DCPerformanceinc.com

www.dcparts.net
www.dcperformance.com
310-841-6996 Tel
310-841-6496 Fax/Orders

ViperX

Hey Lyle,

Tell us more about the cross member.

Dan

Lyle

Dan, Thanks for your interest in the DC Parts transmission mount & crossmember. Tha biggest benefits are reduced drive line flex and durability. What this gives is better shifting, under power (because the driveline is not moving) and a transmission mount that will not tear (Like we see with the production unit)  the material is formulated for the ultimate resistance and compression...........................Lyle

ViperX

Hey Lyle,

Has anybody made an stronger trans mount for the Gen III?

My supercharged Gen III is a bit difficult to shift from 3 to 4 at wide open throttle - must shift slowly.  I'd like to upgrade the passenger side motor mount as well.

Dan 8)

Lyle

::) Dan,  I discssed this with "Our Dan" and he said, if you are drag racing your car, solid motor mouints tend to bind the alimunum block and distort cylinders, we normally use the mounts on road racer cars, Thanks for inquiring, let me know if you need any more information.....................Lyle

ViperX

Hi Lyle,

Yes, I agree.  Kevin Singleton advised me not to use a solid motor mount on the driver's side, but thinks that a stiffer motor mount on the passenger side would be beneficial.  I tend to think that a better trans mount would help too.  What does your "Dan" think?

Dan

Lyle

8) After dicussing this, we beleive that Kevin is correct, We would like to see a Higher Urathane Mount
on the passanger side and a Stock Mount on Drivers Side, With our Cross/Member Trans/Mount Kit.

Thanks Dan, Looking forward to going to the Drags again...............Lyle