April 29th - Duke's Brunch & Run

Started by admin, January 24, 2007, 04:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Great event!

Thanks to all, that had a hand in setting it up!

04 SRT-10

Kala

It was a great run today  ^9
I'm really glad we went...

I'm trying to figure out how to upload some photos from today... Post to the main VCA gallery, then link here?

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
It was great seeing you and Dai.

What the %^&** You trying to post pictures before me?!!?  :o   ;D

Right now I would say that uploading to the VCA site is the best route to take.  Our server is a bit low on memory so uploading pictures is not very friendly right now.  I hear that the problem is soon to be corrected.   I guess somebody  ??? is using up all the memory posting pictures all the time.  Can you believe the nerve of some people   ;D   ;D

Take care and see you soon!
Lance

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

A special Thanks to Randy and Dianne for once again putting this run together for us to enjoy!   <1  <1
It was a great day to meet and visit with everyone, enjoy the food and music of Dukes and cruise PCH

Here are just a few of the 150 pictures I took today.  The rest of them can be found at www.kouchicentral.com

It was great to meet the Nevada Viper Club Members who made the drive out.

A special Thanks to our friend Brother Titus who came out early to play music and Halie for dancing.

As always, Take Care and Be Safe till our next SoCal Event !

www.kouchicentral.com

SSSSE YA

PCH VIPER

Just great Rob,  You went and messed up all my pictures!!

I must have overloaded ANOTHER server.

PCH VIPER

Good news is that I didn't crash another server.
Bad news is that it may be a day or two before the server is corrected and my site is updated.

So check back in a day or two to see the pictures.

Lance

Niz

Awsome job Lance!!

Thanks for a great time Randy and Diane, Dan and Cathy!!