April 29th - Duke's Brunch & Run

Started by admin, January 24, 2007, 04:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Eddie

1Dumpedviper

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
Hope you are feeling better.
I still don't see your name on the list.  Would you like me to clear your schedule on Sunday so you and Dai can come? ;)
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 26, 2007, 04:20:50 PM
Would you like me to clear your schedule on Sunday so you and Dai can come? ;)

Whoa Lance,

Does this mean you wanna be my @*%$!, I mean... PA... LOL ... JK  <1

I'm sure we would be well balanced...

Dan says our car will be done tomorrow, we'll pick it up in the afternoon...  I can't wait to drive it... We put in the lightweight flywheel, SVS shifter, the new ceramic EBC red pads for less dust, and for beauty we had him install AB's 1200 degree wires in blue...

I'd say the chances are really good that we will be @ Duke's...

It's a trying time for me. I'm gonna need some compassion, since my Lakers are getting killed by the Suns... Hopefully Duke's has some consolation champagne on ice for Sunday   ;)

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

Put us down too Cathy & Rob and maybe Wendy  ^4(She doe not do mornings very well)

Hi lance and kala... ^6

Kala

Hey Rob

Any idea what time you are taking off? Steffi said she was leaving Sunday morning as well...  Cruise?
K

231-8333 cell
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

I sent her an email but her has not responded yet. I think around 7-7:30 ish to meet the other Vipers.. <4

PCH VIPER

I'm glad to see all you guys/gals are going to make the drive down !!
We can all cheer the Lakers and boo the Suns together.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

FYI:  Phil Waltert & Carleton Smith will be meeting at Jerri's Deli at 8:15am and departing at 8:30am to caravan to Duke's.

1HOTACR

Geeze Rob,

Make me out as not responding to your e-mails...???  In my e-mail to you Wednesday I said to give us a call, not an e-mail, if you wanted to slither down there together...

We plan to do the Marina Del Rey "hook-up" prior to Dukes and will leave T.O. around 7:15-7:30ish.  Glenn said to tell you he's in the garage installing the new 24's all around and putting in the third bottle of NOS... :o  Actually, the car really is up on the lift, he's just finishing installing steel braided brake lines.

Hey K, glad to hear you're finally getting the beast back.  Give me a call tomorrow on your way home if you get the chance.
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

Hey Steff...

Looks like I may actually get to talk to you face to face for once, instead of using the psychic friends network as you are entering the Ojai Valley  ;D LOL...

Dai and I are going to pick up the car tomorrow morning, then go to the Ritz in Marina Del Rey. Hook up with everyone in MDR Sunday AM...
5 AM is just too early for Dai to get up, then jump in a car and be happy  :o We like a happy Dai  ^9

Thanks for the invite Rob, we figured we are going to be too far south, so we might as well stay there... Maybe some other time!

1HOTACR

But K, I like my psychic friends network...they know me there... ;)

I'm with Dai that 5 am is too darn early to be happy, and we all want happy! ;D

Look forward to seeing you Sunday am in MDR <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Niz

Kala

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on April 27, 2007, 07:34:45 PM
Look forward to seeing you Sunday am in MDR <1

I'm down here in MDR, its really nice and cool! I picked up the car at DC today, its so awesome... the shifter and lightweight flywheel make a huge difference  <1
You gotta get Glenn to put them in your car :D

See you in the morning
K

Flash1034

Sorry guys.  Lynne is sick and we'll not be able to make it this time.  catch you guys at the next one. ^4

Bill Beverly  aka Flash1034