Dec 8th - VCA Member CHRISTMAS PARTY

Started by admin, January 09, 2007, 10:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

23 more days to the Christmas party !!!    >2

What a great way to end a great year of club events !!!!

If you haven't signed up yet..... >1  You better hurry up and get your registration in.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AlbertFattal

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Kala

Guys... Keep the party quiet...

I want to win the super charger this year ^2  ^8 ^8
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

You can have the Supercharger.....

I call dibbs on the Venom Red ACR that is behind curtain # 1   >2

Kala

Fair enough Lance... You can have the Red ACR...

I don't need to order an ACR... We have been gifted with one.

1HotV10 was at the LA Auto Show last week... They are such good people...   <K  <G

They bought me a 1 of 1 ACR while they were there... Its the Pink Panther ACR edition   <9

At first thought it should be repainted purple, but they assured me that I wouldn't want to do that to the special bling-bling that is on the hood....   <1

I know Dan thinks that shiny things should not be on the track or in cars, but because this is a one of one, maybe he will allow me to take it for a spin once in a while  >2

I eagerly await my new Pink ACR
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Actually, I usually run my polished Forgelines at Viper days events to blind the competition ..... which allows me to pass them! <F

Steven & Carol Borecki

Kala,

I dont know     >1     ACR   is but i want one . Does it come in different colors?    <6

>8 Vipergirl   (Carol) 

Steven & Carol Borecki

ViperX

Hey Steve / Carol,

Go to the big board (VCA national board) and check out the ACR posts (American Club Racer).  The new version is super cool.

You guys both rode in the old ACR (my GTS) at the track.

Dan <5

racecars

Kala

Quote from: Steven & Carol Borecki on November 20, 2007, 06:19:38 PM
Kala,

I dont know     >1     ACR   is but i want one . Does it come in different colors?    <6

>8 Vipergirl   (Carol)         

Hey Carol
I will make ACR easy for you... I promised you Viper people were more fun didn't I ?  ^2 ^2

American Club Racer = ACR (Wicked Sexy Track/Street Car)  <5
Lighter Weight, Radio delete, Carbon Fiber splitters and wing, 2 piece Stoptech Rotors, amongst a few other things.  >2

This is the ACR VCA raffle car.

They can also be ordered in other colors

As you can see, the Pink Panther ACR is not available to the General Public. My good friends 1HotV10, special ordered it for me at the LA Auto Show  <A & woman!

Look forward to seeing you guys at the Party... Maybe the new lic plate will be here by then...  >1

PCH VIPER

You all can buy Raffle tickets......but I'M GONNA WIN IT !!!!!!    <K

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 21, 2007, 09:40:10 AM
You all can buy Raffle tickets......but I'M GONNA WIN IT !!!!!!    <K

The ACR might not allow you to do "Kouchi Spins" anymore  ^4 You wouldn't want that would you???  <H

Steven & Carol Borecki

<9             <5
        Kala and Dan..............

Dang...........  I thougt it was someting to wear............... <J    <B

Vipergirl....Carol    ^4                                        
Steven & Carol Borecki

PCH VIPER

I prefer to call it  "Donut Drifting"  <G

Vypr Phil

Quote from: Kala on November 18, 2007, 11:46:15 AM
Fair enough Lance... You can have the Red ACR...

I don't need to order an ACR... We have been gifted with one.

1HotV10 was at the LA Auto Show last week... They are such good people...   <K  <G

They bought me a 1 of 1 ACR while they were there... Its the Pink Panther ACR edition   <9

At first thought it should be repainted purple, but they assured me that I wouldn't want to do that to the special bling-bling that is on the hood....   <1

I know Dan thinks that shiny things should not be on the track or in cars, but because this is a one of one, maybe he will allow me to take it for a spin once in a while  >2

I eagerly await my new Pink ACR

Well Folks, here is a picture of the "Pink Panther ACR" that 1HotV10 so generously bought for Kala at the Los Angeles Auto Show........

Such good people indeed!

Y'all have a great Thanksgiving now!

Phil  ;D

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"