Dec 8th - VCA Member CHRISTMAS PARTY

Started by admin, January 09, 2007, 10:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Stephie & I are thinking of getting a limo for transport us 805er's from the Country Club to the Hotel...

Any other Northerner's interested?  Anyone else?

I'm sure a larger limo can be rented  ^1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Just got an email from Skip and he cannot attend.  Guess we'll have to do it without him.

Dan ^4

PCH VIPER

That's too bad.

I was looking forward to visiting with him again.   
At least we get 3 ViperDays in our neck of the woods.

So now what.....just settle for Leno?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Leno would be great ..... but I think it's just going to be you and me, pal.

racecars

>1

Must've had a case of CRS :( I thought I already signed up >8

Oh, staying overnight >2 <2 <2  res # 82908048

Dave & Arlene

AKA Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9

ViperX

We could always press the "Great One" into service!

Dan

goldenvenom

Hello Dan and Cathy,
Magy and I are planning on attending.  Please add us to the list.
Thanks!
Trinh

admin

If you'd like to attend - please complete the registration form attached to the bottom of the first post - you'll find it next to the paper clip ...

Steven & Carol Borecki

Hi Cathy and Dan,

Hope the poochie is doing great.  Sure was fun at Willow Springs.  I see Cathy did sign Carol and I up.  Hope lots of people stay the night as it will be to late to be driving home especially if you drink.  Looking forward to meeting more new people and the ones we already know. It should be a nice time with great people and good eats.  Hope to see lots of people.

Steve & Carol Borecki
Steven & Carol Borecki

Kala

Quote from: Scarlette Viper on November 09, 2007, 10:58:24 AM
Hope to see lots of people.

So Carol can cut into the food, van & bathroom line  >6 >6

She's a Pro   ^8 ^8 ^8

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Steven & Carol Borecki

Well Kala you weren't suppose to see me cutting in line. I was just catching up with my other half as I tend to drag behind.  Glad you are coming to the Christmas party.  Sure was a nice time at Hearst Castle with all the activities and great people.  Im sure it will be a great Christmas Party too. 

Carol   
Steven & Carol Borecki

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
You know......your Kouchi-Kane is also GREAT for crowd control !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Steven & Carol Borecki

Hi Kala,

By the way you missed a great time at Willow Springs.  I got a ride from Dan but could only do 55miles per hour.  But the next day I went full throttle with Lee Walters and I am still recovering. It was the quitest 20 minutes of my life.

>2   Carol Borecki
Steven & Carol Borecki

Kala

Quote from: Scarlette Viper on November 11, 2007, 01:10:17 PM
   Well Kala you weren't suppose to see me cutting in line. I was just catching up with my other half as I tend to drag behind.  Glad you are coming to the Christmas party.  Sure was a nice time at Hearst Castle with all the activities and great people.  Im sure it will be a great Christmas Party too. 

Carol   

We had a great time at HRC too... I'm sure the shuttle van will never be the same again  ^1
Really enjoyed meeting both of you...  I'm sure you will find we are much more fun than the Pantera club   ^2 ^2 ^2

I'm getting closer to making a track day... Hopefully sometime soon. Maybe Lance can show me a "Kouchi Spin"  <2  Which BTW Carol... Would really keep you quiet  ^8

Kala

Quote from: PCH VIPER on November 11, 2007, 06:58:19 PM
Hey Kala,
You know......your Kouchi-Kane is also GREAT for crowd control !!!

Yes Sensei, I will make notes of your suggestions, and take action on them at next opportunity.  ^9 ^9