Feb 17th - Polar Bear Run, Temecula

Started by admin, December 06, 2006, 08:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

Hey Paul,

As long as it's only Teresa ^9 not NOT YOU :'( :-[ ::) ??? :o ;)

1Fopar

yeloone

^6 Hi Dave!  I'm back on line and will see you at 76 and 15.          Ron

AceFang

If it is not too late, I would love to join you.  I had a last minute cancellation of weekend plans, so please add me to the group.  I will meet the OC people at Starbucks at 7:30.  Thanks.
John Bennett

Niz

ViperX

Hissses

Quote from: racecars on December 07, 2006, 06:23:18 PM
:-*

He! He! I'm first ;D

Meeting Time & Place:

8:30AM @ the 76fwy & 15North park & ride,  their is a Mobil station and pottie,departing @9AM. Pee stop @ Lake Henshaw completing the cruise @ Richie's Diner in Temecula

Oh Great One 8)
SD Vipers
858-382-4713c

Yo Prez I can't be first but maybe I can be last  ^6
Michael & Kathy

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

DEDLY4U

We will try to attend.  Mike & Cheryl

Mr. Fangs

Big thanks to Richard P. for putting this event together. Fantastic back country roads, perfect top down weather and 23 Vipers in attendance.

Great job keeping us all together from beginning till lunch stop.

Is San Diego a great place to own a Viper or what?
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Richard and Dave C. .....
Thanks again for putting this run together for all of us to enjoy.   It takes a ton of effort to organize these events and you guys do it for us time and time again!!!

P.S.  You guys make a great couple!!

hemotox

Sorry I missed this run, looks great, and the do make a gorgeous couple!    <1

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Hey Hemotox, 
Haven't seen you in a while.  Hope all is well.  Are you going to make it out to the 2nd Sat. Malibu meeting in March.   I think it will be a good turnout.  Take care and hope to see you soon,
Lance

hemotox

Lance

I will be there with race yellow viper in tow.  I will see if Pamela A. wil show up and sit at our table!  Haven't been out in the viper since last time.  I decided to renew my VCA so I will be there.  Have a lead on a Shelby GT500, not sure if I should go for it or wait for the new Viper, if Chrysler is still in business by then!

People need to buy American Cars!

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008