Feb 17th - Polar Bear Run, Temecula

Started by admin, December 06, 2006, 08:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Where are all the OC guys?     This is a very fun run and well worth the drive down.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Cathy and I will likely be going.  Probably drive the black beast - depending on the weather.  We can meet at the Starbucks off of the 405 and Shady Canyon at about 7:15 ish and leave at 7:30 ish if their's a group that wants coffee or we could meet at the Carls Jr off of Lake Forest and the 405 (same times) if there's just a few of us (I don't drink coffee so don't care either way).

This is a neat drive through the country.

Anyone else going down from LA or the OC?

Dan 8)

Vypr Phil

Makes for a long ride for those of us coming down from L.A.  :-\

Could we schedule a light breakfast stop along the way before reaching the 76 FWY @ 15? ???

Maybe Coco's @ Crown Valley Parkway exit on Interstate 5 in Mission Viejo instead of meeting @ Starbucks?  :)

Phil  8)
Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

Newport Viper

Weather looks great 75 and partly cloudy.

I am in + 1

Keep updates here if new meeting place, or call me at 949-306-4240

I vote for Starbuck's

David

04 SRT-10

admin

The OC meeting place is Starbucks off Sand Canyon/Shady Canyon...

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Vypr Phil on February 13, 2007, 04:27:26 PM
Makes for a long ride for those of us coming down from L.A.  :-\

Could we schedule a light breakfast stop along the way before reaching the 76 FWY @ 15? ???

Maybe Coco's @ Crown Valley Parkway exit on Interstate 5 in Mission Viejo instead of meeting @ Starbucks?  :)

Phil  8)

Hey Phil,
If you want to meet for breakfast BEFORE we meet the guys at Starbucks at 7:15 let me know...otherwise we can grab a muffin at Starbucks.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

admin

Hey guys,

There just might be a place next to Starbucks that offers breakfast.  I'll swing by today and find out.

GrandViperJ

You guy's know that Richies Dinner off jefferson in Temecula is out of business? Is there another one your talking about? ^7

racecars

Hey John,

Yes there is a new one @ the home depot ^6

Oh Great One ^9 ^9 ^9 ::)

admin

Hey Phil, Sorry to say that there is not a breakfast place at the OC meet spot - Shady Canyon Starbucks - just Starbuck's yummies...

And John, will you be joining us on Saturday?

GrandViperJ

Quote from: administrator on February 14, 2007, 06:05:33 PM
Hey Phil, Sorry to say that there is not a breakfast place at the OC meet spot - Shady Canyon Starbucks - just Starbuck's yummies...

And John, will you be joining us on Saturday?

Sure I'll be there ;D

(Yes there is a new one @ the home depot)
Dave how about a street? Is it where the old home depot was off Handcock I think? NO pun intended. ^12

racecars

Are you sure you live in Temecula ???

New Home Depot, Wal Mart etc on 79 East ^6 ^6 ^3

Carleton

Hey Guys

I'm going to try to meet you at Marina Del Rey this Saturday. I'm up here in Palmdale so if I'm not there
by 6:30 just take off without me.
Looks like great weather.

Carleton

ViperX

Weather looks really good.

Time for the convertible, hat and shades.  8)

Dan

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe