Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

SoCal Viper Club Holiday Cruise and Party
[/b][/i][/size][/color] 
Fess Parker DoubleTree Resort Santa Barbara
[/i][/b][/size][/color]
December 2-3, 2006
[/size][/color][/b]

It is that time of year!  Plan on joining us for the Annual SoCal Viper Club Holiday Event.  This year it involves a cruise from Westlake Village to the Fess Parker Winery in Los Olivos on December 2,  followed by wine tasting and then a cruise back through Solvang to the Fess Parker Double Tree Resort on Cabrillo Blvd in Santa Barbara.  There will be Viper Club party that evening.  Please click on the pdf file below for preliminary details.

The cruise officially begins at the Hyatt Westlake Village, (info on the pdf file below).  Members coming from longer distances, should plan to arrive and stay over night at the Hyatt Westlake on Friday, December 1, 06.  Cruise leaves the Westlake venue at 9:00, Saturday, December 2, 2006

Staying over night is highly recommended at the Fess Parker Resort.  There tends to be dense evening fog along the Santa Barbara Coast at this time of the year and driving home can be dangerous. Room Rates at Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort are discounted from $289.00 to $189.00. Book your room under Viper Club Group. If you have any problems ask for Denise Dibble,  For reservations call (805)564-4333.

It doesn't get any better!

This a great opportunity to come out at the end of the year, meet old friends, take a great scenic cruise to Los Olivos, participate in some great wine tasting and then return to Santa Barbara for a great Viper Club Party.

This event is under the supervision of the So Cal Viper Team, specifically Tony and Sherrie.  Please adjust your schedules and join us for a great holiday party.  Make room reservations soon !  Don't miss this event
.   ;D 

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

hemotox

Okay, attachment of Holiday Party pdf file is complete.  Please click the red link above to download the SoCal Viper Holiday party file.  General information is on this file, including Hyatt Westlake Hotel contact info, Fess Parker Resort and Fess Parker Winery information along with general maps of the cruise.  More information will be coming in future posts, as the dates get closer.  Any questions please contact the SoCal Viper Team, Sherrie or Tony by email or phone.   ;D

You will need installed on your computer Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Here is a link to download for free Acrobta 6.0

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Adobe-Acrobat-Download-2254.html

Below is the planned Santa Barbara Cruise map and pdf file.

1HOTACR

F.Y.I. ~
I just tried to make reservations at Fess Parker Resort and they told me that they don't have a signed contract and are not taking reservations yet for the discounted rate under the Viper Club.  ???  I was told to check back the beginning of next week...
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

sherrie

Error!!

Fess Parker Contract has been taken care of. You need to talk to Denise  not the person at the front desk.

hemotox

Details for the Holiday Party.  Click the red image title under the specific image to enlarge or download.

Blumer

We'll be there and we're also going to stay the night at the Fess Parker Resort.

Steve & Kim Blumer

racecars

How much ??? don't see how much :-[ or is it free 8)

So far looks to be $600-800.00 if staying 2 places ???

;D

hemotox

Dave, I think the Fess Parker is < $200.  Not sure what the Hyatt would be but I don't think that high.  Sell some more Big Breaks for Big Bucks!

I need your bar bill so I can add stuff to it!

racecars

I was checking to see if like past years $100 per person :o

Like I said $600-800  ::) with 2 nights in a hotel :( hate hotels ::) spent my whole life in hotels :'( Some of the best  8) and some of the worst :o

hemotox

I believe all the So Cal Viper Members would love our resident "Santa" to put some Big Brakes in our stockings on the 2nd of December?   ;D

Nino Valmassoi

Ruth and Nino will be attending the party.  How do we pay the $100 each? Do we send a check to the club or is the on-line payment method available?

Nino

sherrie

Thanks Nino & Ruth:
Online payment will be available soon. Thanks Sherrie

sherrie

Hey Dave:
If you don't want to spend $189.00 for a Hotel Room. You can spend the night in my car for free!

racecars

I just took out a 3rd mortgage on my house :( there are 3 rooms left ???

Gas will be $4 plus a gallon, but it's not because of the election :-[ and we don't even get a jar of Vasoline ::)

Hey Eric, are you coming ??? or are you going to be in Bum F----- Egypt ;D