4th Saturday of the Month Viper Breakfast Oct 28, 2006 San Diego

Started by hemotox, October 19, 2006, 06:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Here is the link for the October 28th breakfast in San Diego County

http://www.socalviper.org/forum/index.php?topic=275.0

I hope Yo Prez has this on his busy car calendar???   ;D

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Nino Valmassoi

Ruth and Nino are in for the 28th.  Are we early in responding or the only people from the L A area going?

hemotox

no such thing as an early responder on this web site.  An no, you are not the only ones going to SD fromt he LA area.  Right Dave?

;D

hemotox

We need to make sure the SD Viper World knows that this coming Saturday is the 4th Sat of the Month Viper get to gether at Ruby's Diner in Carlsbad.  Yo Prez is the engine that runs the San Diego Viper community !

Ruby's will be the place to be on the 28th.  Bring your viper and enjoy the food!   ;D

Mr. Fangs

I should be there. The Whole Wheat pancakes are especially tasty.
Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Nino Valmassoi

Dave & all,

Sorry, Ruth and Nino will not be able to make the Saturday breakfast.

Nino

hemotox

How was the inaugural SD Viper 4th Saturday Breakfast???

EJ

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
Three cars drove down from OC and met up with 8 or 9 of the SD group.  So it was a good turnout.  Some new members and even some of veteran members came out.
It was another beautiful morning as usual in Carlsbad.  Not many exotics other than the Viper gang.  A few Porsche's, 1 Ferrari, 1 Lotus, 0 Lambos 0 Ford GT's.
So we had centerstage as usual  ;D

I took a few pictures....I'll get them processed and posted later.   I'm on the run tonight and tomorrow so it may take a day or two.  Rest assured that this event will continue to be a success.

It looks like the orange county group  WILL be changing the meeting place.  I'll get the specifics for you so you will know where to meet us next month.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance.

I was about a Frog's hair distance from turing on the Viper, getting it awake and on to the street, using my trailer ramps to avoid hitting the gutter and driving down to Carlsbad.  I had a Bar Mitzvah, (son of my secretary), that afternoon in the San Fernando Valley at 2 PM, so I thought I had too many things to do in the interim.  Sounds like it was a great day.  Is the location okay?  OC members are more than welcome to find a new venue.  Please let me know and I will make the changes in the SC Club website announcement.  I just need to beat on the West LA, Malibu, San Fernando Valley members to get out on the 2nd Saturday of the month to Malibu and Coogies restaurant, but I have no acccess to their emalis of SC Club names.  I have Joel Larson working on that from this side of the airport.

Glad it was a good event, I may try to join you next time to SD.

racecars

hemotox

Nice pics,Dave.  I don't see Mr. Fangs' SRT10 in the crowd???

Mr. Fangs

Sorry about the no show. My fault. The thread I read when I put the event in my calendar said it was going to be on Sunday. I even told new member Bill to join me on Sunday. Maybe Daves CRS is rubbing off on me.  :'(
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

It that  "Certified Road Survivor?  or something to do with Big Brakes???

;D

hemotox

Mr. Fangs,

4th Saturday of the Month Viper Club.  There is always next month.  Next month is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Don't eat anything Friday evening, you will be tired of turkey by then anyway.