Northern California Region's Xmas Party - We're Invited!

Started by gtsr, October 13, 2006, 01:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtsr

Maurice Liang, the Northern California Region's President, has invited the Southern CA region to join them at their Christmas party November 18, 2006 at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  I have attached their clubs invite.  If you have any questions, Maurice would like to you email him; [email protected].

PCH VIPER

Lori and I are trying to rearrange a very busy month so that we can go.

Anyone else planning on going?  Caravan?

Lance

If you are not planning on going.....Do you want to babysit??  ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I just need ViperBlondie to show up in Malibu at the 1st Saturday of the Month Viper Breakfast and give a little competition to P. Anderson!!!  You know Pamela does not have a Viper, fer sure!  Lance you need to be there also, 2nd Saturday of November, Coogies Cafe, Malibu Shopping center!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

gtsr

We'd like to go, but my niece is getting married that day  :(

Kala

Hey Lance
We're thinking about going...  I'll probably know if we have a dog sitter next week  ;)
Kala
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

We're kinda in the same boat...I'll know  next week if I have a sitter also.

Anyone else thinking about going????

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
I'm mailing in my registration form tomorrow.
I'm planning on driving up on Sat. morning.  Heading home Sunday right after breakfast at one of Lori's favorite restaurants up in Monterey.

I really wanted to do a one day Skip Barber driving school at Laguna Seca and was hoping that they offered one on Saturday. 
The 1 day class is scheduled for Friday  :(  which I can't swing.
There is a 2 day class, Saturday/Sunday.... :-\ 
Guess I'll have to make another trip up in the near future.

Lance