Kern Canyon River Run

Started by sherrie, July 21, 2006, 06:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Big D-Racecars,  how was the run to Lake Isabella?  No photos?  You should have a ton in the gallery by now!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Pictures

racecars

more

racecars

8)

racecars

::)

racecars

;D ??? :o

racecars

:) ;D :o ???

hemotox

Very cool pictures Dave, what is the place that looks like the Kern County Jail House with yellow, red and silver vipers parked on the street.

Is that Richard sinigng Willie Nelson's "Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to Be Cowboys"?

How far was the loop from Bakersfield and back?

Some scary shots from inside your GTS, whose minding the wheel ?   ???

EJ

yeloone

Great shots Dave........how come you're parked in front of the coffee shop instead of the saloon??????????

Ron

racecars

???
I'm good Baby ::) I was driving with my knee's  ;)

racecars

I know other people were taking pictures ???

If you can take a picture :o then post them here :-[

:-[ :-[ :-[ :o

PCH VIPER

As always Dave, Great pictures!   Sorry I missed the run with everyone.  Looks like a good turnout and a great venue!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

I don't know Dave, that is a scary thought, your knees steering your GTS and you taking pictures out the side windows on a winding road, could be un-nerving to say the least  ;D ;D ;D

Great shots,  did my maps help at all?

EJ

racecars

Hey Eric,

Maps where really good ??? Only got lost twice ;D

I need GPS  8)

That's a Big Ten 4 ??? on the othe stuff :-[

How's this for a icon  ::)

Dave

hemotox

Big D,  you know you are not so bad at this binary stuff for a duffer from San Diego!

Very cool on the Big Brakes, any smaller versions?  Hee hee  :P

I just bought the TomTom 910, Highest rated portable GPS..  Great suction device for the windshield.

http://www.thegpsstore.com/Detail-tomtom-go-910-navigation-system.asp

Very cool , works in any car, although the Viper has more vibration than my other cars and it tends to bounce but I have an English woman announcing the directions!  I had it in my car last Saturday AM at teh City Walk.  Sorry, I didn't show you the device.

so we are on the same page on the other issue?

EJ