Breakfast at the Beachcomber at Crystal Cove! Saturday Oct 14, 2006 Last Chance!

Started by Newport Viper, October 07, 2006, 11:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Hi Guys and Girls,

As most of you might know, Oct 14th is the LAST Crystal Cove car show.  So let's send it off in style!

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/local/article_1295069.php

I propose meeting at the Car Show at 7AM.  Leaving for Breakfast at 8AM SHARP. ( So they can seat us as a group.)

Breakfast stop is at the Beachcomber -- a brand new, "toes in the sand" place, across from the car show!

This is one of OC's hidden gems!

Beachcomber Café is located right on the beach and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner inside or outside on the deck.  The Beachcomber is also licensed to serve alcohol and is expected to be a very popular spot during the day and evening.

http://www.crystalcovebeachcottages.org/beachcomber.htm

Excuse the camera phone shots.....

Directions to Beachcomber.  Turn right out of Crystal Cove shopping center. At the 1st light ( 1/2 mile) make a right at Los Trancos.

You will then be in the parking lot.  Take the shuttle or walk down the hill through the tunnel under PCH!

Don't worry about the $10 parking fee. They will validate, if you spend more then $10 at breakfast.

Any questions call David at 949-306-4240

You cannot get into the shopping center until  7AM SHARP. That is when they pick up the cones. Do not stage on PCH or you will get a ticket. It's funny to see everyone driving up and down PCH until they move the cones. :)

You must bring the camera!

04 SRT-10

racecars

Hey Dave,

Sorry,I'll have miss this one,  :( I'll be at Tator's Dodge in NY for a Techday ??? That's right  8) I'm flying back to vist with the NY group, and have Tator's famous Deviled Egg's, & White Castle Sliders ;D

Dave
Yo Prez :o)
SD Vipers
www.davesbigbrakes.com

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

gtsr

The Crystal Cove turnout was unbelievable. NO rain, puffy white clouds with in-n-out sunshine, beautiful.  We had at least 10 Vipers there - it was hard to tell -  this was the last time at this location and the place was packed.  Many attendees had to park in the State Beach parking across the street and walk over to the show.  All in all, it was a fun show, a lot of extremely cool, high end, high horsepower cars.

Several of us did make breakfast at the Beachcomber as well – great place. Cool walk from the parking lot to the restaurant too, down a nature trail, through the tunnel and onto the sand. Thanks NewportViper (Dave) for telling us about this spot!

PCH-Viper - you should have come...

PCH VIPER

I soooooooo wanted to go!   Was hoping to get my wife and girls up early and bring them all down.  But today was my birthday and the girls had different plans for me.  A special breakfast, homemade birthday cards and some very cool presents!  I can't complain about missing the CC event as they made my day very special.

Looks like it was a HUGE crowd!!  Glad the weather cooperated for the Final Event.   I will miss going there.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Quote from: ViperBlondie on October 14, 2006, 12:08:27 PM
The Crystal Cove turnout was unbelievable. NO rain, puffy white clouds with in-n-out sunshine, beautiful.  We had at least 10 Vipers there - it was hard to tell -  this was the last time at this location and the place was packed.  Many attendees had to park in the State Beach parking across the street and walk over to the show.  All in all, it was a fun show, a lot of extremely cool, high end, high horsepower cars.

Several of us did make breakfast at the Beachcomber as well – great place. Cool walk from the parking lot to the restaurant too, down a nature trail, through the tunnel and onto the sand. Thanks NewportViper (Dave) for telling us about this spot!

PCH-Viper - you should have come...

Thanks for coming down everyone! I had a great time...

There had to be at least TWO thousand people there!!!

You could hardly see the cars. There was almost no way to leave until 8:40

A perfect morning!

Happy B-day PCH Viper!
04 SRT-10