Dana Point Run/Sunday October 22, 2006

Started by sherrie, October 06, 2006, 07:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherrie

Dana Point Run/Sunday October 22, 2006/Organized By Janae & Claus
8:30- Meet at Starbucks/Gateway Plaza 101 W. Imperial Hwy. Brea.  Corner of Imperial Hwy and Brea Blvd. @2 miles west of 57 Fwy.
9:00- Leave via Carbon Cyn to the 71 toward Corona to 91 E to 15 S to Temescal Cyn off to Tom's Farms 23900 Temescal Cyn. Corona.  This will be another pick-up stop.  We should arrive here between 9:45 and 10:00.
10:30- Leave via Temescal Cyn S to Lakeshore into the N side of Lake Elsinore to Ortega Hwy.  Up and over the hill into Dana Point (we will catch the 5 south for a short jaunt to PCH).  PCH N to Salt Creek Grill 32802 PCH Dana Pt. (Corner PCH and Crown Valley Pwky. for brunch.  $35.00 per person + tax/tip. (cash good idea) They will rope off an area for us to park.  RSVP is a good idea so I can let the restaurant know how many. We should be there around 11:30.
1:00- Head N on PCH toward undetermined photo spot.  Then continue on to Sunset Beach to BRIX wine bar for tasting and snacks.  The owner will again have the parking lot for us to park in.  We should arrive there around 3:00.  This concludes the regularly scheduled program!
If you have any questions e-mail Janae Brolin at  [email protected]
Thank you to Janae and Claus

racecars

I'm first  :o ::) ;D 8)

Dave & Arlene

I'll be @ 2nd pick up spot 8)

sherrie

Name Change

The Brea Run has been changed to the Dana Point Run!

Kala

Would love to be here... BUT... There's no way I can be a passenger for that long of a drive :o around the block is about my limit

I'm cleared for driving next week  8) 8) Maybe next time...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

I'll be doing the first portion of the run...but will have to miss the brunch.
My little one is doing her first Hula show at noon on Sunday and I don't want to miss it.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

I will take PCH Viper's spot at the breakfast.  :)  However, I will not do the run.  I will be at the breakfast at 11:00

04 SRT-10

mcmike

Nice to see everyone at the Mimi's breakfast meet! I am attending this, only the first portion of the run though. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Mike

PCH VIPER

Hooray! It looks like we got more disk space for pictures.

Here are just a few that I took from the morning and some in the afternoon.   Others will have to post pictures for the middle portion.

Group picture

This one is for Howard!!

BRIX's Certified WINO

It was a great day spent with a lot of friends, cars, food and spirits.   

Thanks for setting this up Janae and Claus !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures