Main Menu

VOI Pro photographer images

Started by Kala, October 05, 2006, 06:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Blumer

The actual website for pictures that were taken at the VOI9 (photoreflect) is:   www.tgfoto.com

Tim Galyean Photography was taking pictures and has posted them for you to purchase if you like.

The Blumers

Kala

Quote from: Blumer on October 05, 2006, 10:45:19 AM
The actual website for pictures that were taken at the VOI9 (photoreflect) is:   www.tgfoto.com

Um... Ok... Im not sure what you don't like about the direct link to the available photos... Whatever.

The links above are of some SO CA members & cars I saw when going thru the photos this morning... I probably missed a lot of club members, I just linked the ones I saw...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

You guys can also check my gallery pictures.
I put almost all the pictures I took at VOI9 in my gallery.  If I happened to catch a good one of you or your car, (or you see one that you would like to blackmail someone with) and want a full size copy of it, just send me an email and I'll send it to you.....FREE.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Too Cool Lance...

I checked to see if I caught your 180 to a 360 on tape, but unfortunately I didn't... I'm bummed...

PCH VIPER

;D

That's ok.  I'm sure I'll be hearing about it from all who saw it  :o for quite some time.  Too much fun!!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures