VOI 9 Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas Images

Started by hemotox, September 26, 2006, 04:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

I have moved most of the images to the gallery as they were over loading the file uploader when placed here on a thread.  Lance, can you move your images to the gallery also?  It looks like you have already done this so can you remove them from this thread?  Apparently we overloaded the file uploader and it would not respond to new threads. Racecars Dave, can you load your images into the gallery and not on a thread, the same problem will happen.

EJ

My images are at

http://www.socalviper.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1

Here are some initial images of the So Cal Viper Club and VOI9

EJ

Click the red image title below the picture to enlarge the image.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

PCH VIPER

Eric!!!  You are TOOOOOOOOO Fast.   Great Pictures!    Lori and I just got home and I am missing everyone at VOI already.  It was a GREAT day at the track and a loooong drive home.   Travel safe everyone and see you soon!
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Lance,

I had the same reaction.  I left at 7 AM this morning, got home at 11:30 dosing off on the 60 to West LA.  Anyway, it was a great time, I really had fun, enjoyed the Red Rock Cruise yesterday.  Somehow I missed you and your wife on the Monday Night Dinner shots.  It was an easy drive this AM, as I was leaving Vegas, there was a north bound multi-vehicle accident at about Tropicana, leaving at least 5 miles of backed up cars.

It was great seeing you at the event.  I am sorry it is over, my 1st but really enjoyed it.  They should come back next year to Vegas again. 

PS  Had dinner at Pinot Brasserie last PM and then caught the 10:00 Show of Phantom of the Opera, amazing production.  Look forward to seeing you again.  I guess we need to think about getting new Vipers after the 1st of the year when the 08s come out?  Next item is the initiation of the Regional Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togethers!

Best

EJ

PCH VIPER

Eric,
You didn't get my picture on the Monday night dinner shots because I was doing the exact same thing as you...taking pictures of the club members...and I did not get you either.   I finally got all the pictures off my camera and it looks like we took a lot of the same pictures!!  I'll get them posted when I get home tonight.
See you soon.
Lance

hemotox

Lance

put your pictures on this site, more the better.  Great time had by all, except the guy who boxed his Viper on the race track.  Hope he is recovering.  If you have some really good shots, make sure they make it on the page.

EJ

hemotox

ViperBlondie,

Are the images from the Monday night dinner okay?  Who is that big guy next to you?  Never got his name, is he your pit crew?

I don't have the image on my camera, but YoPrez was seen on Tuesday Evening in a collared shirt, no tie, but a collared shirt!  So there, he does actually wear something formal!  (It was a collared Viper Club Shirt, however, not a Tuxedo!)

PCH VIPER

I took 278 pictures!!!  Oddly enough, many are the same as Eric's  ???

PCH VIPER

more pics

PCH VIPER

more pics

PCH VIPER

more pics

PCH VIPER

hemotox

Mr. Fangs

Great pictures Eric.
You captured the essence of VOI.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Hey Eric,
I don't think that was the problem....I think the Admin just needed to increase the parameter settings.  Seems to be working fine now.
I got almost all my pictures uploaded to my gallery.  My problem now is that I created an album for the VOI pictures to go in, but none of the pics I uploaded went into that album.  Is there an easy way to move them over?  Admin???  Thanks

hemotox

Lance,

I have done that, you have to designate using the scroll bar for every picture you upload as to what folder it goes into.

I'll leave the car images in my gallery but will post the people images again here from the banquet and cruise

EJ