2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: artpena54 on December 13, 2006, 11:40:45 AM

Lance should join us too!

Stop with the peer pressure and arm bending already.......

Okay.....I'm in  :P

Hemotox??
Exhlr8n???
McMike???
John Bennet???
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

mcmike

I'm in for this Saturday... The other events I will have to let ya know when it gets a little closer to the date...  I am going to try attending more viper club meetings... (My New Years resolution hehe)

Mike

No Rice

I think I am in for this Sat also. I really wanted to hit Balboa before the end of the eyar and this is my only chance this Sat. I will have to just make that drive twice in one day. :D I have a Hannukah Party that evening in Mission Viejo also, so 2 trips from the Valley to the OC. Yippee.

PCH VIPER

Look forward to meeting you James!

Now all we need is some of the SanDiego guys to show up and do their No Rain dance  8)

Are you busy this Sat Racecars?

racecars

:(

I'm doing a Julian run for a charity event, so can't make it :(

No Rice

We got people meeting up this upcoming Sat? I've met a couple different people already, Art and Armen from up in the Valley and would love to meet up with some more.

PCH VIPER

I am still planning on heading up to Malibu for the 13th.
Anyone else  from the OC planning on going?

Lance

OriginalRoot

OK !  Dr Johnson :-* I'm in town, and have this weekends OFF... .. . See You Saturday,    Did I see you going past
Neptunes Net on Sunday (around 11:00 AM) at a high rate of speed ?  It must have been another Silver GT 40 jl.
JOEL LARSON
www.joel-larson.com

ViperX

We'll be in Detroit or we'd make this one.  Don't forget the drags on Sunday at Fontana.

EXHLR8N

Sorry guys.  I'm going to the drags on Sunday.  I can only get one hall pass.

Have fun.  Make sure you do the Mulhollen Drive tour.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

For anyone in the OC that wants to go,  we'll be meeting at Spaghettini's right off Seal Beach Blvd and the 405 at 7:30am.  Leaving at 7:45 to head up to Coogies.

Lance

No Rice

Those Vipers in the valley want to meet up and drive over together?

NK BREKR

I'm in James, anyone else coming from the Valley?  You want to meet off of the 118 East - Sepulveda Exit?  There's a Chevron station on the corner and then we can jump on the 405 to the 101.

No Rice

Quote from: artpena54 on January 11, 2007, 08:15:20 AM
I'm in James, anyone else coming from the Valley?  You want to meet off of the 118 East - Sepulveda Exit?  There's a Chevron station on the corner and then we can jump on the 405 to the 101.

What time Art? I will be there unless it is raining, but it doesn't look like rain so far.

NK BREKR