2nd Saturday of the Month Viper Get Togther - Malibu

Started by hemotox, August 23, 2006, 05:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hey Phil,
Did you make it down to Balboa a couple of weeks ago for the OC breakfast?
If you did make ... GREAT...sorry I missed you.  I had to leave early...
It was a great turnout.

I'm not sure how December meetings will go due to all the Holiday hooplah.

See you soon.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Vypr Phil

Hi Lance,

No, I did not make it to the last OC breakfast meeting at Balboa Island but look forward to the next one.

The thing is, I have to leave real early to be there by 7.00 a.m.

Saw the pictures, looks that a great time was had by all! :)

Phil

Vypr Phil    2005 SRT-10 Roadster - Sold

"If you are not living on the edge...you are taking up too much space"

PCH VIPER

Since Hemotox went to Switzerland to pick up some Toblerone for me, I'm going to do the BUMP reminder.

This Sat.  LA meeting at Coogies.

I'm betting that Vypr Phil will be there....Any other LA guys showing up?

Vypr Phil

Last month, I went to Malibu for my first "Viper Breakfast" meeting.  There truly was a great bunch of guys with their Vipers.  However, I was very saddened to realize that Dr. Hemotox and I were the only contingent from the LA area.  Everybody else made the trip up from Orange County (I guess, they were all counting on Pamela to join our table). 

2 persons from LA?!?!?!  ???

Come on!!  >:(

LA Viperistas, you are hereby courteously summoned to a "good time".  I know some of you (Viper driving celebrities included, you know who you are!) are a bit blasé about all things automobile, but this is not jury duty!  We get together for a good time, good fellowship, exchange of ideas and experiences, new friendships and so much more.

Q: what is better than a dozen Vipers in the parking lot at Coogies in Malibu?

A: Two dozen Vipers in the parking lot at Coogies in Malibu .......you catch my drift, right?

Hope to see many new faces this coming Saturday!  :)

Vypr Phil

racecars

;D

Way to go Phil ::) A lot of us will be @ A&C Performance Grand Opening in Murrieta. I hope to make 1 of those soon  8) It's the only one I haven't been to :-[

Have Fun 8)

Dave

Vypr Phil

Thanks Dave!  8)

Hope indeed to see you in Malibu, maybe next month?

Will probably see in in OC the following week-end if you make it up there.

In the meantime, I sincerely hope to see a great turn-out this Saturday in Malibu.   ::)

Vypr Phil

Vypr Phil

Malibu Math:

1 Saturday Morning (Today)  8)
+ 1 Parking Lot (Coogies in Malibu)   ::)
+ 1 Vypr Phil   :)
+ 0 Other Vipers  >:(

= 1 Lone Viper  ???  :-X  :o

I know, I know; Christmas shopping!  ;D

PCH VIPER

Hey Phil,
Don't feel bad....Balboa turnout was just as bad.

You need to make sure you can come down to Balboa next Saturday.
There will be a big turnout for this one.  Other exotics will also be coming out.  Not to mention some very cute Santa's helpers.

Starting time is 8:00 am.

Let me know if you can make it.
Lance 

No Rice

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 10, 2006, 05:24:35 PM
Hey Phil,
Don't feel bad....Balboa turnout was just as bad.

You need to make sure you can come down to Balboa next Saturday.
There will be a big turnout for this one.  Other exotics will also be coming out.  Not to mention some very cute Santa's helpers.

Starting time is 8:00 am.

Let me know if you can make it.
Lance 

Hi all,
I just moved to the Northridge area from Las Vegas. When you all go to the Balboa meet do you meet up somewhere and drive down together? I am interested in going next Sat. if there will be a large turn out. I was debating on attending any until after the holidays, as I figure the turnouts would not be very good. Also do any of you go to the meet in Woodland Hills? Look forward to meeting the locals around the SF Valley. I'm located by Devonshire/Mason if you see a Red SRT with NV plates out tearing up the streets. :)

PCH VIPER

Welcome James!
Hopefully the weather cooperates for next Sat. 
I hope you can make it out to Balboa.  There should be quite a few of us there (primarily from the Orange County Area)...Hopefully some of the L.A. guys will come out to see the Miller Lite Girls in Santa's helper outfits (provided by NewportViper)  :o

See you Sat!
Lance

NK BREKR

Hey James,

It's Art with the Orange SRT.  Good to see you finally got settled in the Valley, be careful on the 405 N. between Devonshire and Nordhoff, CHP cruisers like to hang out there hiding behind the walls.

I'd be willing to check out the Woodland Hills gathering at the Village Roasters (in January).  I believe the biggest gathering is on the last Sunday of each month.

See you around.

No Rice

Quote from: artpena54 on December 11, 2006, 11:04:03 AM
Hey James,

It's Art with the Orange SRT.  Good to see you finally got settled in the Valley, be careful on the 405 N. between Devonshire and Nordhoff, CHP cruisers like to hang out there hiding behind the walls.

I'd be willing to check out the Woodland Hills gathering at the Village Roasters (in January).  I believe the biggest gathering is on the last Sunday of each month.

See you around.

Art,
Let me know when you can go and I will hook up with you. I would like to go to the Balboa meet also, so maybe we can drive down together. I was going to go this Sat. but I have to be in Mission Viejo that night for a Hannukah party and don't want to make that drive twice in one day from the valley. Do you know exactly where the meet in Woodland Hills is, as I will probably swing by there this Sunday.

PCH VIPER

Here's the address for it. 

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

The last Sunday of the month is SuperCar Sunday. 

Vypr Phil

Welcome James!

Hope to meet you at one of our Saturday events soon!

You will really like the Socal Viper folks: terrific, helpful, friendly and fun-loving!   ;D

Will be @ Balboa this week-end.  Trust me; this trip is definitely worth it.  Other (than Viper) super cool cars will be there too.  And of course, Santa's Helpers........ :o

I may have seen you on Topanga Canyon a few week-ends ago (remember a red SRT-10 going north) while cruising towards the ocean in my silver SRT-10.

Look forward to the Woodland Hills event if January as well.

Cheers,

Vypr Phil

NK BREKR

James and Phil,

I will definitely let you guys know when I'll be heading to the Village Roasters in January, the plan for me this January is to go Coogies on the 2nd Saturday, Balboa on the 3rd Saturday and then Village Roasters on the 4th Sunday (1/28).  It would be cool if we setup a caravan if you fellas are going to these events.

Lance should join us too!