DC PERFORMANCE TECH DAY PICTURES

Started by PCH VIPER, August 19, 2006, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Thank you Dan, Kim and Tony!!!!!!!!!!

Dan did a great job explaining and showing us the mechanical side of our Viper's

Dan gave us some great maintenance tips and talked about the many different upgrades available.

Welcome to the club Stephanie (and Glenn).

Stephanie's Silver SRT10

Cathy's Race red ACR

Sherrie's Supercharged RT10

It was great meeting and talking with Barbara

Barbara's retired race baby

Yes,  that's right....4 female Viper owners were at DC Performance Tech Day!!! Awesome!

Dan C. with Dan E.

Dan C. gaurantees that this will be next years Champion... I believe him.

Hugh with his Drag viper.....all I can say is WOW.

Albert takes some of the nicest pictures....C'mon Albert...how about some pointers?

Here's the best I got Albert......

Thanks again DC Performance!

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Hey Yo Prez and Sherrie.....

I just wanted to show you that I could post pictures the way you do standing on my head !! ;D  ;D

Your way is much easier....Mine is a  labor of love... ;D
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Lance... Dude... Do we need to get you some help ?  :o

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

sherrie

If we can't do this standing on our head, we can't do it at all! ::)

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

AlbertFattal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!! i love the way you storyline it alot!!!

heres two quick vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORwDpfbSm_k

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

hemotox

PCH VIPER

Great images,

I noticed Barbara's left front hood latch doesn't seem to be engaged in image #11 titled "Barbara's Retired Race Baby".  I had the same problem recenty, had to have a hood latch ordered and replaced.  You can tell by lifting the front hood on the involved side once it is seated, if it comes up a little, the latch needs to be replaced.

See image below.

Eric

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

hemotox

Barbara,

Hope someone has found you.  You need to check the left side of your viper.  See my image above,  I had a defect in my hood latch causing the left front hood to raise up.  Look at image #13 from the top, you have the same appearance.  Mine was broken and required ordering and replacement,  replacement is easy but not soemwhere between LA and Vegas on a weekend.  If you shut the hood and then lift the left side, if it moves up,  your latch is defective and should be replaced before driving to Vegas.

Mine was broken and required ordering and replacement,  replacement is easy but not soemwhere between LA and Vegas on a weekend.

Eric

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008