Monthly Schedule of Potential Viper Get Togethers

Started by hemotox, August 19, 2006, 10:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

I guess Yo Prez is working again !!!!!    Thought he was independently wealthy.    So I think we should all get a set of Free Big Brakes before the Vegas VOI ???  :-*

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

yeloone

Super idea on the different meeting places..........how about Old Town Temecula!!!!!!!!!!
We've got Richies diner and many more      Ron

hemotox

Ron

Good suggestion, I think to start they are planning on Ruby's Diner in Carlsbad, but Racecars-Dave had an idea to rotate it around serveral alternating venues as SD County is quite large.  Let's see what he comes up with if he ever comes back to the web site!

Oh Yo Prez ????

EJ

racecars

I'm here ;D

Been a long day ???

SD Vipers Great Pumpkin run is on the 21st of Oct, so it won't interfear with the last Sat. The rest of the group will have to chose where they want go. ::)

Looks like there will be some conflicts on dates in the future also. Life is tuff sometimes.

If someone else wants to do all the events, works for me, then I can be just one of the NORMAL people.

I need a nap ;D
Yo Prez  8)
SD Vipers & Run director & event planner, and best of all (The Dude in charge) :o

hemotox

Dave,

Shouldn't be a problem.  The OC Viper get togther is on that day in October.  Members that are planning on going to the Great Pumpkin Run should not worry about the OC venue.  This is purely for those that perhaps are not going on the Pumpkin Run.  It may be better for this idea to perhaps cancel the planned Viper get together on a conflict day, such as the 21st of October, and then just reschedule for the following month.  I am sure there will be many other events during the year that happen on a given Saturday and once this Viper Get Together idea gets rolling it shoud not be a problem.  Some members don't make the planned club events and runs and may prefer just to bring their viper out to their regional breakfast meeting place on their given Saturday and just hang with other viper members.   Remember, this is just hanging out with other viper owners and having breakfast, so it is not a major planned event.

So I see no conflicts.  Great Pumpkin Run is already getting extra publicity!   ;D

We need Yo Prez to help get this rolling over the coming months.  It is actually a great weekend time spent with cars and car people.

EJ

hemotox

Lance, Cathy and Don, and Bruce.  Good executive management of the 3rd Saturday of the month Get Together and Breakfast at Mini's on 17th Street and 55 FWY.   ;D

AceFang

I am looking forward to the first OC get-together this Saturday.  I will be there at 7:45.  Any idea who else may be coming?  Sound off.  :)
John Bennett

AceFang

I meant I will be there at 8:30, with breakfast at 9.
John Bennett

hemotox

John,

I think we were officially starting the events in October because of the VOI9 in Vegas, but if you can get Bruce and Lance to get on board and start a month early, great.

PCH VIPER

Sorry John.....I can't make it this Sat..  Too many things that need to be taken care of before VOI9.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Hi Eric,

I think this is generally a good idea.  I would add that it would be nice to have one or two primary attendees at each location each month.  Cathy and I would do the Orange County spot (though I would change the location - more later), Tony and Sherrie could do the Riverside / SB spot, you could do the Valley and Dave could do SD (likely at Carlsbad) if agreeable to all.  If you or any primary attendee couldn't make it for whatever reason, you could hopefully get another club member to help out in your place.

On the subject of Crystal Cove (this is where I'd choose to meet in OC) the time is now 7:00 AM to get into the show.  There is no entry prior to 7:00 AM.  You could arrive at any time from 7:00 on and park out of the show.  The restaurant is quite nice, the venue is unbeatable, Starbucks is next door and we could schedule breakfast for 8:30 or ?.  I think we could likely get a standing reservation.  For those that want to get up early, the car show can be fun and become a regular event.

Dan

sherrie

Attendees are already assigned as follows:

Orange County- Bruce Kocklin/John Bennnett
Chino/Riverside- Tony & Sherrie Cappellano
Malibu/LA- Eric Johnson/ Joel Larson
San Diego- Dave Cawthorne/Richard Palkovic

The first month we will attend all events to see how many people attend and what they think.