Race Car Driving Shoes

Started by hemotox, August 13, 2006, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemotox

Just ordered a pair of these race car designed shoes, anticipating a few shifts on the way to VOI9.   They have a special roll heel design and re-enforced right laterat shoe edge for ease of transition shifting between brake and throttle. $75.00 and shipped to your house UPS.   They can be ordered online at:

http://www.piloti.com/products/product_details.aspx?cat_id=3&prod_id=64&prod_sku=PR12-1

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Hey Eric,

Need more yellow ;D

Dave

EXHLR8N

Eric,

I just ordered them as well.

You missed a great picnic, but we will see you in Las Vegas.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

Dave,

You need some of these shoes!  Makes that drive to Vegas a breeze.  Are we still on for 10:30 AM in Hesperia on the 24th of September for the VOI rally?  In and Out Burger?  Slet everyoen get out of the LA basin on their own and rally at the Hesperioa exit before Victorville.  Sherrie has some thread about meeting at the Ontario Mall?  Le's nix that, Hesperia will be a little cooler and open road for everyone to meet.

Have been trying to meet up witht eh mid-Cal and Nor-Cal vipers who will be coming through on Old Highway 58 after noon, having lunch in Bakekrsfield then to Vegas, but can't seem to get them to commit to meeting us.  Must be some form of Mid-Nor Cal nose elevation?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

Hey Eric,

I'm going up on Sat now, so I'll leave with Tony's group.

Dave