Main Menu

Foose Designs

Started by PCH VIPER, March 27, 2006, 10:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Would anyone be interested in a viper club meeting at Foose Designs in Huntington Beach?
I stopped by today and met with Chip Foose...He was willing to set up a time for us to come in for a visit of his shop.
For those who don't know who he is...He has a show on The Learning Channel (TLC) called Overhaulin.  He does incredible works of art.  www.foosedesign.com
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

whitemamba

I am, if you can give a date and time I will email the members, plan for April if possible,let me know

EXHLR8N

Great idea.  Lets do it.  Thanks.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

NK BREKR

PCH VIPER

I got in touch with Lynne at Foose Designs today. 
As can be expected, CHip is an extremely busy man.  We can schedule a day to go in and tour his shop, see cars in progress and a few that are done.  They are not open on Sat or Sun....so it would have to be a weekday event which may make it difficult to get enough guys rounded up.
Let me know if this is something you still want to do.

Lance

whitemamba

Hey Lance great Job, a Friday afternoon would be great, if we plan ahead we should have a great turn out, and then we can go to  dinner,let me know

PCH VIPER

OKAY.....JUNE 2, 2006 IS TENATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR US.........
Does this conflict with anything?  Shall I confirm the date and time?
Let me know..........
Lance

racecars

Hey Lance,

That work's for me 8)

Set it up, and I'll post it on the SD Viper site also. ;D

Dave
www.davesvipershop.com

EXHLR8N

Thanks for setting it up.  I am in as well.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

OKAY......We are set  up for June 2, 2006 at 3:30

Foose Design Inc
17811 Sampson Lane
Huntington Beach CA. 92647
www.foosedesign.com

Tony, Sherrie and YoPrez......Please post it on the calendar and send out email to notify members.

Dinner afterwards??? 

whitemamba

let"s meet somewhere in Orange County and all drive there together

hemotox

Isn't this web site starting to ROCK ?

Nice to see this web site finally getting up to speed.  Members interacting and setting up great ideas like this Foose Event, well done !  This makes it easy to keep up to date with club and regional events and interact with club members.   :D:

Loving it!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

sherrie

I'll tell you what Eric, It is a heck of a lot easier than trying to e-mail everyone. The news letter that will go out on Monday will have all the details. Thanks

hemotox

Is there any viper event that Dave "RaceCars" Cawthorne is not interested in?????  Duh!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

racecars

DuH  ???

That's what these cars are for ;D drive the crap out of them 8)