2nd Annual Big Bear Bash June 17th 06

Started by racecars, February 26, 2006, 09:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racecars

Hey Gang,

Time to do our Big Bear Bash again 8) last year we had 35 cars ;D lets see about 50 plus this year ???

Good time was had by all ::) You can also plan to stay over night, some of did that last year, and had a ball 8)

Yo Prez  8)
SD Vipers
858-382-4713 cell

hemotox

Dave,

After 300 miles I think I am appreciating this car.  What an amazing machine.  It is so fast, so solid, low, and simply a pleasure to drive.  High speed turns are effortless.  It is a cut above the viper.  Not that the Viper is anything less than a marvelous car, but this is a race car, no question.  The whine of the supercharger is amazing.  Frame is super stiff, the cornering is difficult to describe but I suspect 3 X the posted speed on any corner would be no problem.  Everytime I park it crowds appears to look at it.  Super fast, and so well designed, the engine compartment is most excellent.

I won't need any help breaking it in !!

EJ

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

EXHLR8N

We need pictures!!!!!!!!  You are my hero.  I can't wait to see the machine.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

hemotox

EXHLR8N,

Pics were just posted, picked this up last Friday, then left town, only really got to drive it yesterday and today.  Most amazing car I have ever been in without a doubt.  To difficult to describe how it handles!  It is a dream car.  Hope you are well, would likle to see your Black SRT-10 at an event sometime,  seems like a long time ago The SB Cruise with the ill fated trafic jam on the north 101!   Maybe this month if you are planning on any Viper events.

EJ

racecars

Hey Gang.

Made res for our Big Bear Bash today ;D Don't see any sign ups yet :-[ need RSVP's for tables. ???

June 17th  8) This time we go up the front side ;D

racecars

hemotox

Sherrie,

Sorry I never got a notification on the Meet-N-Greet ORange County, so I did not respond.  Do you have an idea what day?  Looks like June is already happening with the Big Bear Run.  July may be better, was it the 3rd Saturday we were doing things on this theme?

Eric