VOA Paid Membership

Started by 1HOTACR, February 03, 2014, 09:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

Just received this message.  Any VOA/SoCal paid members that would like to upgrade to Mamba membership. Please try by Thursday to make the decision.   
Thanks, Glenn

"Remind all the SoCal members that if they upgrade ($35) to Mamba,  half of that upgrade goes back to the SoCal region".

"For those wanting to upgrade and/or purchase swag, we would like to get all the SoCal upgrades completed by
Thursday Feb. 6 so that we can get their name badges ordered. The Mamba decals and name badges are different than the Basic.  If we have members upgrade after their Basic membership badges have been printed, it will be $5 per badge to remake plus postage"

If you have questions or need assistance with registration or any member benefits, please call:

(888) 778-1545
(M-F-8:30 am to 5 pm EST)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Speedtactics

When do we expect to get our VOA membership package?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

1HOTACR

Quote from: Hirkophoto on February 14, 2014, 02:17:17 PM
When do we expect to get our VOA membership package?
The VOA held up getting the Badges printed so our club could be included in the first run.  I believe they went to print last week.  :D
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

1HOTACR

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on February 14, 2014, 02:59:03 PM
  The VOA held up getting the Badges printed so our club could be included in the first run.  I believe they went to print last week.  :D

From VOA today:

"Membership Packets start mailing today Feb. 21, 2014
Attention VOA Members,

All members that joined on or before Jan. 31, 2014, your VOA Membership Packets are starting to be mailed today. 

VOA Membership Packets are sent 1st class USPS with tracking. They will be sent out today-Friday Feb 21, 2014 and Monday Feb 24, 2014. The dates are printed on the postage.

Going forward, as people join, the membership packets will be sent out once a month.

Your cover letter will contain your membership information as well as contact information of your VOA Regional President. Please look the information over carefully.

If you have any changes please call: (888) 778-1545 (M-F-8:30 am to 5 pm EST). You can also email us at [email protected]

We hope you enjoy your name badge(s), decal(s), polishing cloth, and any other extra swag items you may have purchased.

I always keep my name badge in the glovebox, and the polishing cloth is great for your eyeglasses or sunglasses.

Post here as they arrive.

ENJOY! "
Glenn
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Newport Viper

I got my package today. Very Nice!
04 SRT-10

Speedtactics

Oh joy, a bunch of business cards and a faded sticker with my badge
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics