Viper Shoot Out June 22, 2014

Started by 1HOTACR, January 24, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Hey Mike,   
Scott said he would give you and I a bit of a handicap.   We get to stand 20 feet in front of them !   :o
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

LLEBMA1

Mike B

LLEBMA1

Andy - I am taking Annie and Mat my son and therefor are taking my wrangler!

Not sure if we're going to super cars or not ...... Hook up with the guys on 405 and I'll see you at the gun club!

Mike
Mike B

1HOTACR

Quote from: LLEBMA1 on June 21, 2014, 05:38:54 PM
Andy - I am taking Annie and Mat my son and therefor are taking my wrangler

Ah Ha..... So it's your bad ass Jeep after all.  8)
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

AndyB

thanks Mike and I will see you at the gun show. 

I will be at the 1-10 & the 405 around 6;40 am.

Andy

copperhead122

Scott:
Last minute for sure, but I will be there and Keith will be coming also (2 Vipers). The girls "have other things to do". Sorry for the late notice and if this poses a problem we'll sit on the sidelines and cheer, boo, hiss, etc.
Dan
2005 Copperhead Edition

HISSSN1

Thank you Scott and Laura we had a BLAST !!!! a very well run day.It was great to get out and see the VIPERS and our gang. Lunch was wonderful. Lance you never stop working and giving do you ? Thank you. The trophies that you made are awesome. See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Eddie and Michelle
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Speedtactics

Thanks to all the Viper Club me members for coming out and making this a great event. 8) We had a fun filled day, first going to Super car sunday to show off our Vipers and see the other cars there. Then off to Oak tree gun club to blast some clay pigeons to dust. Then for some brews and lunch at Newhall refinery. Special thanks to Eddie R. for the parking and shuttle service to the lunch spot. I hope everyone enjoyed the chance to shoot some big guns! Here are the photos I posted from the day. You can go to this link and download the photos in high resolution for free, by simply clicking on the photo and a menu will appear, choose download original and it will download the high res file to your computer. http://www.hirkophoto.com/p757619857#h109b27d4
Here are a few shots.

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Banzai Ben

Thank you Scott and Laura for organizing this event. Mikey and I had a really great time, he was glad I dragged him out of bed for this!
Thanks for the beers too!  :)

Also, Thank you to Eddie and Michelle for shuttling us to the lunch and to Lance for the really cool laser engraved awards.

Ben and Mikey
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

The girls and I love this event !!  Scott and Laura did a GREAT job setting this up for us and everything was perfect.   We were worried that it may be hot, but the weather was perfect.
Oak Tree Gun Club is a really nice facility with something for everyone. 

My only complaint would be the fact that the titanium pigeons that were loaded at my station were not breaking with the lead shot.   Next time please load the slow flying brittle pigeons in my station so that I can have the satisfaction of seeing them explode  ;D

As always, pictures are up on my site www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few:

PCH VIPER

After shooting, we headed to lunch at the Newhall Refinery.
The food was REALLLLLLY good.  Thanks for the round of drinks Scott and Laura !   
The specialty beers looked great.   My water was extra tasty  :D

Congrats to all the sharp shooters