New BBC car show

Started by 1HOTACR, January 19, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HOTACR

This was sent to the club if anyone is interested

My name is Scott Goldstein and I am a Casting Director for the company behind the hit car show Top Gear. I am writing you because we are currently casting a brand new series and we are searching for outgoing, fun loving car enthusiasts!

The shows name is "Mud, Sweat and Gears" and it will give car enthusiasts the ultimate one of a kind experience: to modify and race a car that they design.  We are looking for teams of two who will work alongside one another in order create and drive their kick ass car!

I am writing you with the hopes you may be able to email this information out your club members. I think this is an opportunity that anyone passionate about cars would love!

Attached is a flyer with all the shows casting information. We are doing interviews now, and are set to begin filming in the next two months. If any of your clubs members are interested they must respond to the information asked for in the flyer ASAP. The great thing is we are interviewing potential teams via Skype. Thus not posing a huge inconvenience to anyone who would like to audition.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thank you so much,

Scott Goldstein
Casting Director
BBC Worldwide
O: 323-785-8789
E: [email protected]
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Kala

I can do madcap... and kick ass... Mud... not so much...

Who's in?
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D