"Ring record just fell... 6:57 at an average of 111 miles per hour

Started by Kala, September 10, 2013, 08:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Odie says...

Quote from: AceFang on September 10, 2013, 10:02:33 AM
Listed at $845,000.
For that price I would rather have a 2013 SRT Viper and a vacation property  on the beach in Hawaii
<q  " I call shotgun "

Kala

don't forget to add the weight saving package for another $64k... mostly carbon fiber... saves 77lbs :o

Little pup... They wouldn't take you to Hawaii... I think your parents should have a beach house up here on the Rincon... Then I can watch it for them  ;D ;D  and you of course...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Speedtactics

I guess we need to get the Viper TA over there and do some work.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

viperCFP

The record pursuit is getting lame, especially when a manufacturer needs a huge budget and a computerized house-on-wheels w/AWD to claim it.

I'll take an F40 and a Gen V, thank you very much (that is if I can't find a suitable Shelby Cobra 427 for $900k-1mm).

Waiting to see what the P1 and the LaFerrari can put up.  Re: Ferrari, provided they even take it to the Ring.  Remember the F50?  Awesome clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MDTcXGsjuo
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)