Glad they are going to limit the amount of Corvettes & Mustangs at Cars & Coffee

Started by Newport Viper, June 01, 2013, 10:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Glad they have these new rules to thin out the HERD.

"Cars that you don't see the other 6 days of the week" (Corvettes & Mustangs ... Check.)
"Cars you don't normally see on the roads of SoCal" (Corvettes & Mustangs ... Check.)

Well the Corvettes defeted the Mustangs in a spirited battle 37 to 35 at Cars and Coffee today. Vipers lost massively as I was the only Viper there out of 600+ cars. (is that what exclusitivty means? 10 Lambos today too) Sigh.. thanks for the help representing the Viper nation today guys ... LOL  ;D

I will love it when they get rid of all the 4 door BMWs there!! Talk about common place on roads of SoCal!! Porsche was the real winner today with 50+  ::)

Of course the lady gatekeeper said I'm totally fine...  8)

Anyways see below and discuss...  ;)

04 SRT-10

viperCFP

Sounds like walking up to a popular Vegas nightclub without any hot chicks in your arms.  Back of the line you go, buddy :'(
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

Newport Viper

Quote from: krafters on June 04, 2013, 12:21:20 AM
Sounds like walking up to a popular Vegas nightclub without any hot chicks in your arms.  Back of the line you go, buddy :'(

hahahaha..... classic!
04 SRT-10

Newport Viper

Quote from: HyperViper;3184890

Report back next month and let us know if they actually turn away corvettes.

Well to my suprise the ejections have begun...

Todays ejections were .... (so don't bring these cars to C&C anymore)

Plain Jane 5.0 Mustang
Porsche Panamera Turbo
Audi Wagon
Mercedes AMG S63 ($140,000 ++) you could tell this guy was butt hurt... not good enough for C&C here buddy...LOL
wrx Subaru
BMW 635xi
Nissan 280zx
Mercedes Coupe of some sort 2 door
Mercedes Wagon
Tricked out 4 door Jeep with advertising on it
Jeep SRT8 ... oh my!
3 of the tiny new Fiat Abarths
Infiniti G35
New Audi A5
Volkswagon GTI
C5 Corvette Convertible
Saleen Mustang
BMW328is
Honda S2000
Buick Regal Turbo
Another BMW328i
BMW355i
Audi R8 with advertising on it
GMC Typhoon
Jacked up K5 Blazer
A nice looking 5.0 Mustang
BMW M6 lowered calipers wheels ....sorry those are everyday drivers out here... everybody in CA is rich ya know
New Tesla 4door S ... no Hybrids at this show Sonny

This gave me something to do since....I've seen every car there 20 times .....especially the 55 Porches that show up and park in the exact same spots week after week...  ::)
04 SRT-10