Cars and Coffee Irvine 5-18-13

Started by Newport Viper, May 15, 2013, 08:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Anyone else getting up in the AM Saturday? ( I will be there 6:30 )

Going to be super sunny...

Leave 8:30 .....drop the top ...and drive through Laguna Beach then head to breakfast at Crystal Cove at 9?

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

If I can get the 3 girls up early, I'll drive the Maser down.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

redtanrt10

Dave, I'll try real hard to get there.  My Viper is  on slicks and filthy but it's going to be a great weekend.

I'll call Randy T.  He has a new vert that's a red/black ACR clone.  Want to see it in person, looks great in pictures

RandyT

Looks better in person . . . I think. I'll be there with my new baby. Can't wait to track her. See you guys there.
RT
<m
RandyT

NK BREKR

Congrats Randy, that looks awesome, can't wait to see it in person.

RandyT

Thanks, Art. You can borrow it anytime. I will never forget your generosity at VOI 9. That was super cool. Thanks again for that.
RandyT

ViperX

Randy and Guys,

Planing to drive Willow Springs June 1 with Speed Ventures if it's not too hot.

Would be a nice one day "test and tune" for you Randy.

Might see you guys Saturday, but not at 6:00 AM.  Maybe 8 ish.....

Planning to sell my black Vert, listed it in the vehicles for sale section.

Dan  <2

Newport Viper

Cool. I will start the parking towards the back of the lot. That will leave some spots open for you late sleepers :)
04 SRT-10

NK BREKR

Quote from: RandyT on May 16, 2013, 08:47:12 AM
Thanks, Art. You can borrow it anytime. I will never forget your generosity at VOI 9. That was super cool. Thanks again for that.

Thanks Randy!  Might take you up on that offer.

Dan,
Are you getting a Gen V?

RandyT

Willow Springs sounds like a good idea, Dan. Hope to see you at cars n coffee tomorrow.
Also, I'd like to thank you very much for all your time and advice on helping me plan out my new car, very valuable and I appreciate every minute of it.
Same shout goes out to Terry Rossi, Erik Messley, Bruce Conklin, Mike Buckingham, Steve Perkins, John Bennett, Lance and last but not least, Dan Cragin. All you guys were a great help and influence in helping me to decide what would go into this car. Thank you all and see you on the track.
RT
>w
RandyT

Mr. Fangs

Randy.

Can't wait to see you new Viper. Been in the works for a long time... >r >g <2
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Newport Viper

Mike....Good call on " The Brig" good place to eat. With your connection there I could see another event on the patio for a whole group..... Not sure anyone noticed but that was a mighty BIG parking lot. Looks like a good place to start or end a future run??
04 SRT-10

ViperX

Quote from: NK BREKR on May 16, 2013, 01:54:07 PM
Thanks Randy!  Might take you up on that offer.

Dan,
Are you getting a Gen V?

Hi Art,

Not in the plans right now.....

Could be in the future.

Dan