Main Menu

Selling my ACR

Started by catwood, November 07, 2012, 07:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwood

I'll be post up an ad over at the VCA but I wanted the locals to know I'll be selling the ACR.  For those that don't know this is Dan Evert's old car though I've put in a fresh engine and removed the aero.  Car runs strong.  It's a 2001 ACR Red with Silver stripes.  I've owned it for a little over two years.  Ask Dan and a few other Gen 4 owners, the car is faster down the front straight at Willow than a Gen 4 >w  due to the cam and head work. 

anyway, I've found one like my very first one and would like to move on it quickly. 

I'm asking $30K for the ACR.  It just turned over 43K miles last night on the way home from work. 

Also, for those that don't know a year ago I spun a bearing at Willow.  I then put in an Arrow VRL spec long block had the heads freshened up by Tim Jelle.   It's now a forged piston engine.   Todd and A&C performance did the R&R along with the new clutch and some other things like fluids etc. 

It has a variety of nice mod, Jessel RR, Dave's BBK, Roll bar, forgeline wheels, SST brakelines.  Other things I'm not thinking about.

Let me know if you have an interest or just pass along. 

Thanks,
Carl
[email protected]

ViperX

Hey Guys,

This is a very good buy at this price.  This car also has the following extras, or at least it did when I had it:

HD aluminum radiator with temp controlled "pusher fans"
Front brake cooling ducts
Accusump
Roll bar by Ross Murray
Single adjustable rebuilt shocks
B & B stainless steel headers
High flow cats and Borla mufflers
3-inch exhaust
708 cam
JM ported and polished cylinder heads
New roller lifters
Jessel roller rockers
Diff freshened up at about 38K miles
Trans rebuilt and upgraded trans at about 35K miles

Car has always run strong.  Cathy ran 11 seconds in 1/4 mile with it on street tires.

Dan

catwood

No accusump anymore.

Car is sold pending inspection.

>l

catwood

Well, the buyer fell out due to funds, sold it again the next day to someone else.  They got a SCREAMING deal.  Oh well.  I'll most likely retire from the track days, easy to say, hard to do, and become a poser. 

The next car should arrive early December.  Wish it was sooner but out of town logistics betwen buyer and seller is causing a delay in shipping.

It is a gray with silver stripe 2000 just like my first one.  Has very low miles and is extremely clean with a few tasteful mods

PCH VIPER

NICE !!!
Nothing wrong with us posers  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures